Tori & Dean Take Liam For A Stroll

Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott were snapped out with 1-month-old son Liam after shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills on Monday. Tori looks great!

1. Sarah says

#30 Oriana (if that is your real name, wink, wink) Stop kissing my ass bitch. Stop that bull shit of me being happy. I am just waiting for money and then it is Costa Rica and Atlantis for me baby! Loveness and Peace.

2. Mia Bishop says

Tori was married to Charlie, my fiance’s cousin……..He’s found peace and I hope the same for Tori

3. Mia Bishop says

4. Mia Bishop says

#24, Zbella, don’t fret or spend energy getting upset about comments on here honey, You have much to be thankful for and you have been blessed, I know lots of people that would be jealous of you and your happy home, so have a good day and continue writing whatever you feel like!

#28, Sarah, I posted this before but for some reason it didn’t go thru, there is a flower in Samoa, white with a beautiful fragance, that is called Oriana, have you ever seen this flower before? I also love the name Wyatt!!! Very nice, it seems you have a great life and are very happy, best continued happiness and health to you and yours.

7. Sarah says

I so agree with you Dewey. it is a hallmark moment. i happen to have a son named Wyatt and a daughter named Oriana. I am a grandmother to 4, Jesse (we call him Jesse McCartney but he doesnt sing) we have Tori (hence the reason i am posting for Tori Spelling her idol) Joey ( we dont call him anything) and Kukoberotango (Japanese for beautiful) and I am proud to say I am 52 and have 8 great grandchildren. but i only remember one of their names her name is Ivonika she is from russia and always says, “I AM IVONIKA EARS OPEN MOUTH SHUT” You guys here and babyrazzi know my life. and u dont give a damn which is why i lov u. to my beau peter at 75 who is rich. filthy rich. congrats.

8. Zbella says

I’m not jealous. I have 3 beautiful babies and a great hubby. Plus we’ve been together since we were 20, so no breaking up of marriages to get us together. I would take some of her money if she needed to get rid of some… but I am not jealous of rich people, or beautiful people, or ugly people, as the case may be. This is a gossip site. If you don’t like gossip, don’t visit it!

Tori does not have a pretty face, I think she has a fun personality and will be a good mother. Dean does seem devoted to her, hope it lasts for I don’t see much of a career for him. Actually him and Brad Pitt remind me of each other. Brad has it over him though for he can Act and he doesn’t have to work another day in his life if he doesn’t want too.

10. amy says

I think her face is fugly, but that is besides the point. She just seems even uglier because she broke up a family.

11. Zbella says

Oh, I do like how she’s more normal – has a baby pooch still, but is getting back into shape. Can drive you nuts how other celebrities pop back to size 0 overnight.

12. Zbella says

It’s plain mean of me to say, but I just have to… We called her “Warthog” when she was on 90210. She is not an attractive woman. But you’re right, she can’t help it. I mean, she’s had lots of plastic surgery and is clean and rich, but that doesn’t mean she’s beautiful.

Now, to be more mature, I agree that she is a happy mommy, very involved and in love with her little man.

I do not approve of their love affair, but I wish them the best.

13. renee says

i think she looks great, just had the baby and all, and i like that her dress is flattering, but not at all trashy or inappropriate.

Dean was married for 12 years when he left his wife for Tori. They fell in love while filming together. Tori also left her husband who her parents were very fond of.

I don’t think he works, he is with her constantly and does whatever she wants. I think they are happy, love the house they are in for their show, gorgeous, she looks good and I love her purse.

This could work out, they seem to be very happy with one another.

15. EveLina says

Oh my! What kind of a stroller is that?…..
    I don’t like it one bit, yuk! But again it’s not my baby I’m stroller in…. LoL

16. Tia :) says

for god sakes, if i would have said she was beautiful someone would have shot back something..there is no happy median on this site. Im free to my own opinion.

17. Essie says

Does Dean have a job???

I guess he doesn’t really need one since Tori in back in the good graces of her Mommy!!

18. Andrea says

I forgot to add that Tori gives alot to charity, and that’s more than what we can say for other “pretty” actors out there.

19. Andrea says

We can’t help the way we’re born, or the features we inherit so it’s really not fair (or kind, and we all want to be kind, right?) to put people down on account of their looks. She may not be gorgeous to you or others but why not just keep those comments to yourself? It really doesn’t do any good, except to spread even more mean-ness.

20. DMITZ says

This is cute. Has anyone seen “Inn Love – Tori & Dean”? She is kind of dorky, but it’s a cute show.