Catherine Zeta-Jones At The 9th Annual Michael Douglas & Friends Celebrity Golf Tournament

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

The vivacious mother of two was snapped at 9th annual Michael Douglas and Friends Celebrity Golf event in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA on April 29th. She looks gorgeous!

1. Lady zeta says

Catherine is gorgeous and stunning like me! I imagine all of you here wish you looked just like us.

2. tricia says

I think she is beautiful. She is young physically & in age but seems older because of her maturity. You never saw pics of her running around half naked, drunk or acting reckless. (short of seeing a married man)

3. Rachel says

I think she is very pretty! Because she doesn’t have to have ALL the tabloids talking about her to know she is worth something! She also seems very family oriented.

4. amy r says

She only seems really old because her husband is about 86. Seriously, she pisses me off, she looks so good. I didn’t look like that BEFORE I had kids, not to mention now!

5. Libraesque says

WOW, just WOW

#10, my friends kids go to the same school as Michelles, and she was parked next to her in the parking lot and said in person she’s EVEN MORE beautiful than onscreen!!! Hard to imagine because she is one of the ageless beauties

she is only 37 and she is beautiful, was before the plastic surgery and the surgey has enhanced her beauty…Douglas also got a facelift and whoever did their work really did an amazing job..however I hope they can quit here before they become Joan rivers…or courtney

7. Lauren says

Catherine keeps looking more and more beautiful with age. You can’t even tell she’s had 2 kids.