Maggie Gyllenhaal & Ramona

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Maggie Gyllenhaal, 29, was snapped out for a morning stroll along Manhattan’s West Side with 7-month-old daughter Ramona on Thursday. Maggie Gyllenhaal will replace Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes in the next Batman movie, The Dark Knight.

Comments

1. S says

Why is that everytime someone makes a NICE comment, there’s always a RUDE one to follow? Your mother’s didn’t teach you, “It’s o.k. to say something rude, as long as you have a nice comment in the same sentence”. Ahhh, she is just soooooo gorgeous, but dang, you could fit a mack truck in that gap between her teeth. (Just my own ridiculous example, not at all reflected on Mag but you get the point). Yes, Mag does look tired. Yes, she does look a little aged. Yes, her stance could be improved. Yes, she does have tons more money than you. Yes, she can have porterhouse steaks every night of the week while you have your bologna sandwiches. Yes, she can have every color Land Rover she desires, while you settle for your white Neon. Yes, she can build a 15,000 square foot home if she wishes while you settle for your 900 square foot mobile home. Yes, she can travel all over the globe while you plan your dream vacation three hours from home. Now, my question is this: Enough nit-picking for ya?!

2. Libraesque says

I highly recommend “Happy Endings” and “Sherry Baby” There’s something very alluring about her onscreen but the still camera does not love this woman

nice picture of the kids hat……….!!!

3. amy says

personally, i think she makes a lovely looking mother, though, as you would expect…a bit tired..I’m happy for her…

4. Zbella says

She does look older than her age. I saw Stranger than Fiction and loved that movie. She was really good in it too. I didn’t think she was attractive at first. I said something about it to my husband but he thinks she is good looking – so to each their own! In the movies she had bad posture, which I hate. She looks great in the photos though. Not one of the great beauties of our time, but attractive in her own way.

5. Aleisha says

Have any of you seen Stranger than Fiction? Maggie is gorgeous! She was trying to spend time with her daughter, not film a movie. Do all of you go out dressed to the nines every time you leave your house? Holy crap people seriously…

6. Andrea says

She does look so much older than Katie Holmes. I don’t know what they were thinking by having Maggie fill that Batman role. They should’ve gotten someone younger looking.

She looks 49 instead of 29! A very good actress but so plain looking! She certainly doesn’t have Jake’s looks! I do think this is a very nice family though.