Pamela Anderson Rocks!

Pamela Anderson

The stunning mother of two wrote the following message on her website on April 15th in response to unflattering pics of her that had been circulating on the internet.

“It’s only a family vacation. We had a great time in Maui – hope everyone had a great spring break too – no photographers. Thank god I don’t have a google alert on myself (like some people I know do on themselves) – I’ve just been sent some pics from Hawaii – I have to laugh – well at least the world knows I don’t get botox – ha!…I’m much hotter in my mind – (I swear I look better) – then again I hardly check a mirror before I go outside – may start doing that more. I may have to start working out too though – genes and gymnastics have gotten me this far. I just refuse to let these paparazzi ruin my time or my lifestyle in general with my children – I’m not going to spend time putting makeup on or staying covered up on the beach – it’s definitely surreal though – I think I look alright but everywhere you turn you have a camera in your face – up you butt – it’s crazy – too many tabloids – must be running out of stuff to print…I’m a semi-retired single mom – hello? I’m having a great time with my kids always!…nothing new.”

She seems so down-to-earth and you can tell that she doesn’t take herself too seriously.

(I don’t feel bad putting up the “unflattering” pic of her because she looks bodaciously gorgeous 99.9% of the time, and it’s not like she even looks at all bad here…she just looks natural and beachy!)

1. Nicholas says

I used to think good of Pamela in her younger days, the very first Playboy pictures of her in the early 1990’s show she was a very attractive girl. Then, the mid/ late 1990’s came and she put tones of silicome and plastic on her body. Today, she realizes her time of sex-appeal is passing and tries desperately to look as hot as she can. That is why I think Pamela has become too pathetic.

2. Kins says

i hate how people start to think women have to have big boobs and be super skinny. her quote is pretty cool though. very down to earth

To me she is very trashy, and there are a lot of trashy women that are good mothers. I do think she loves her boys and puts them first. I also admire her stand in the protection of cruelty to animals, not enough support for that in this world. But she dresses and looks so low class to me.

4. kimmy says

Being made of plastic doesn’t make you pretty people. I look better than this even w/out makeup on! Pamela Anderson ruined her body when she got those ginormous implants. They are way too big on her.

5. Inna says

I love Pam because she’s a good mom and for her charity works. But I never think she’s beautiful at all. She’s sexy but not pretty–she’s quite ugly. God knows what she would be like without her boobs and a ton of make up.
    Compared to other hot celebs her age such as Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford, Liz Hurley, Vanessa Williams, Jenny McCarthy, she’s just average.
    Most of the time she tries too hard , put on too much make-up, parties like a 20-years-old.. I think she’s making this statement because she’s embarrased at how ugly she looks here even with make-up..

6. dori says

She is not looking so good without her make up these days …I guess she’s getting older. It’s nice that she’s not obscessed about her looks…It does look like she getting some sun damage. Time to wear hats and visors and get that sun off your face Pam!

7. Lisa says

GO Pam! I like her, she is a smart woman who does not take herself too serious. She seems to be a great mom too. I am not too crazy about Tommy, but I always liked the two of them together.

8. Zbella says

She looks like she was “rode hard and put away wet” – puts a new twist on the old saying, doesn’t it? Is the eyeliner tatooed on? She looks like she’s done a lot of smoking and drinking and hard partying in her life. And I agree her ex is scary looking.

9. phnxgirl says

Everyone can not look camera ready all of the time. I think she is a cool mom. If anyone is scary it is Tommy Lee.

10. clara says

She is an awesome, natural mama. Both of her boys were left intact & she breastfed for a long time. I think she’s cool and who doesn’t look like crap at the beach after swiming?

11. carleigh says

I don’t agree with the WM statement she looks natural and beachy..more like freaky and All that aside she does appear to be a good mother though so I can’t say anything to mean about her…lol