Brooke Shields Treats Her Daughters To Lunch At The Beverly Hills Tennis Club

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields was snapped treating her two daughters to a girls only lunch at the Beverly Hills Tennis Club. Two-year-old Rowan looks adorable in her pigtails! Rowan celebrates her third birthday on May 15th!
Grier, who was dressed up in a sweet yellow frock, celebrates her first birthday on April 18th. And according to some reports she could be sharing her birthday party with another famous soon-to-be-one-year-old, Suri Cruise, who was born on the same day in the same LA hospital. Brooke has said parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes will be away that day but “maybe it’ll happen after that”.

Last Friday Brooke and her husband were presented with the Colleagues Champions Of Children award by former First Lady Nancy Reagan for their involvement with children’s charities. “I’ve always focused on children, I really have,” says Brooke, 41. “It’s always been my main focus, but what I’ve noticed is by becoming a parent I’ve become more aware of how lucky my kids are.”

Comments

1. smudgie says

You know, the smiles are lovely, but it’s obvious they are looking at someone who is taking their photo. If Brook didn’t dare smile, or have her little one smile at the photographer, they would be picked apart like others who are not smiling. Ever thought that when these stars and kids aren’t smiling, maybe they are sick of being followed and stalked? Smile or no smile, it’s all the same.

I just love the smile on this beautiful little baby!!!! And she is dressed so pretty, both girls are just beautiful!

3. Zbella says

Beautiful little girls. I read Brook’s book “Down Comes the Rain”. It is wonderful to see her so joyful with her girls. She has been through a lot and I respect her for that – and for sharing her story.

4. maggie says

awww grier and rowan is what I call beautiful girls, they look like their dad but with brookes beauty.

5. kellymay says

I like Brookes dress too and her ballet slippers! Her girls are gorgeous and their happiness obvious!

6. carleigh says

I love to see her with her kids….they are adorable! I ssssssssooooooo love Brooke’s dress it’s so cute! Probably costs more than I make in a week…(sigh) LOL

Yep, their hair does have a reddish look but nothing like the totally redheaded little boy Julia has, and nothing cute about him at all! These girls are pretty and very sweet looking, I love how cute she dresses them and they are just precious looking children.

8. Miapocca says

That is such a cute thing to do so early..bonding with the girls…I never see that look on Katie Holmes face with her daughter …..There is always something off about that bunch when compared to other celebs

The oldest child’s hair is really getting long, both kids adorable as I have stated before, and sooo happy to see a smiling child, not a sourpuss look like others I won’t mention.