Another Fun Day At The Park For Jennifer Garner & Violet

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

I know Violet looks sad in that last pic….maybe it’s all the cameras or just that it was time to leave the park.

Comments

1. jagmv47 says

Like mother and daughter, even these two are dressing the same.
    Check the T-Shirt Jen’s wearing and Violet’s top.
    Next they will be wearing the same accessories like her sunglasses and watch.
    Oh by the way, great watch, does anyone know the make of it?
    Keep the pics coming, just sooo cute!

At least she is just upset and crying over having to leave the Park, not throwing a temper tantrum like some spoiled kids do.

Starrr, she is obviously crying because she is leaving the Park, and while at the Park she was smiling and playing. How many pictures of Zahara have you seen doing that? I have never read anywhere that Brad and Angie don’t give them enough time, only Shiloh is the one that people (including myself) doesn’t get the same attention from her that the others do.

So No, I do think there is a big difference between Violet and Angie’s kids.

4. STarrr says

omg….she is here crying and u guys have nothing to say about how unhappy a child she is and then when brad and angelina’s kids looks sad it omg maybe b/c they move around alot, maybe they dont give them enough time…GEEZ…but still very cute kid ( =

5. Isabel says

I SOOOOO agree with #2. Violet is the cutest celebrity baby.I just love seeing all the pictures of her playing with Jen. I always love seeing these two together.

Violet looks just like Jen, identical! Nothing like cutie pie Ben. I don’t think Jen is pretty at all but can look nice when she is dressed up, but with Violet smiling so much, she looks very sweet, and I think she is looking cuter the older she gets, didn’t like her squinty eyes as a baby but they are shaped just like Jen’s, same as her dimples, but definately a nice mother/daughter combo.

I like the way she dresses her also, so cute, and like a little girl, not in all black and gray, I think Apple is dressed very nice a lot also but Brooke’s girls are so stylish and sweet looking!

8. DMITZ says

Why should they just stay home? Does it matter? Children should be outdoors when they can. It’s good exercise. Plus, some people adore motherhood so much they use every chance they get to go to the park or somewhere else for children. Jen may be working on another movie and is spending as much valuable time w/Violet as possible.

9. donna says

there are sooooooooo many pictures of jennifer and violet in the park. Looks like that is all they do!

10. maggie says

Ahhhh poor violet maybe she didnt want to leave yet, but still jen knows how to have fun with her baby I mean shes like a kid too.

I want one little violet shes so adorable, maybe jen wants to borrow me ben someday so I can have one…..just kidding

11. Bethany says

She is too adorable! She is a lucky little girl to have such a caring mother, who plays with her. I also noticed that she’s got a healthy snack of strawberries with her. That’s nice to see

12. Malaika says

If I only saw Suri Cruise as much as I saw violet, I would be a happier woman. Nonetheless, I love seeing pics of violet, she is so sweet!

13. withintemptation says

aww lil Vi doesn’t look happy in the last pic! knowing this from experience, it was probably cuz she didn’t want to leave yet lol toddlers can live in a park :p

her lil chubby legs kill me! lol! so adorable!

14. Miapocca says

This child is alway happy….

I call them the Dimply Tiwnies hahahha

Anyway I wonder one wil ever catch tomkat with all their hands on approach in their designer gear jumping off a swing ahhahahha
    But now that theri PR has seen this picture I wouldnt be suprised if they recreate the same thing next weekend hahahhahaha

15. Zbella says

Violet is my favorite celebrity baby. She is adorable! LOVE those dimples. She is the cutest!

Jennifer looks great in the second picture too. I can see lots of Jennifer and some Ben in there too. What precious photos.

They must live near a park for they go pretty regularly. She sure was having fun and didn’t want to leave, so cute in all pictures!