Gorgeous Moms & Moms-To-Be Glowing!

Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson, Liv Tyler, Naomi Watts

Gwyneth Paltrow, Naomi Watts, Kate Hudson and Liv Tyler (all moms or moms-to-be!) glowed at  the opening of designer pal Tom Ford’s store at New York’s Carlyle hotel on Wednesday.

1. Zbella says

I love Liv, and the other girls are fine, I just don’t think it’s a good picture. Joon – Thanks, that was really nice of you.

2. Sandra says

carleigh the statement was sarcastic only. I love outie belly buttons! Just people on here are too dang picky on people, it’s drivin me nuts!

3. nioami - uk says

Wel i think they all look wonderful! They all are naturally beautifull and arehaving good time! why is there any need to analise? love this pic!

4. carleigh says

Sandra why would someone put a Band-aid on their belly button? Just wondering, could you answer that one for me? My belly button never popped so to speak so I don’t know why one would need a band-aid.

5. Sandra says

And so why can’t Naomi have a strapless bra on?? If she was bra-less as some of the experts say on here, might she nip? Maybe she should put a bandaid on her outie belly button too!

6. dori says

The picture looks like it was strectched and Livs looks strang maybe the pic was enlarged or something. Other than that they all look great.

7. Zbella says

I think it’s a bad pic of all 4. Paltrow looks the best and I think she’s the least attractive in real life. Naomi looks like she’s at that uncomfortable stage at the end. I hate bras – BURN! Looks like Liv might has a belly, or is her dress funky!?

8. Erica says

Naomi probably feels uncomfortable enough being heavily preganant so if going braless makes her more comfortable then fair enough. Shes still covered up for goodness sake. Some of you people are always picking faults!!!!!!!! Give the woman a break!