An Expectant Julia Roberts On The Set Of "Fireflies in the Garden"

Julia Roberts

An expectant Julia Roberts, 39, was snapped on the set of “Fireflies in the Garden,” which is currently filming in Austin, Texas. Julia and husband, Danny Moder, are already proud parents to two-year-old twins, Phinnaeus and Hazel. They are expecting their third child this summer.

1. N says

i agree with Sacha…. This site is going to be boring with all the yes maam’s…… no original thoughts or opinions….

This baby is cute….. AHHHHH!!

Sacha, you say what you want too, this is still America, Julia says whatever she feels like and you have the same right!!!!

3. Miapocca says

Is MOder working or is he still living off his wife ahhahah …hmmdo I hear a ferderline posse starting up soon…

4. Miapocca says

Is MOder working or is he still living off his wife ahhahah …hmm do I hear a ferderline posse starting up soon…

5. onatear says

See, Sacha…if you read all the comments before yours, you would know that it isn’t necessary to say anything at all if all you can say is something nasty. I know it’s a free speech thing…but this is a site about BABIES…not one for bashing pregnant celebraties. Find another one, please, where all the negative thinkers can vent poison. I dare not even read comments most of the time. On the verge of leaving this site altogether..

6. Sacha says

I don’t get all the fuss about Julia Roberts. She is not a particularly talented actress, she is not very attractive and she is also not a very nice person. I wouldn’t mind not seeing her in a movie ever again.

7. One4Christ says

After reading the above comments I’m confused. I don’t see anything from a “JOON”. My comment #5 is from BabiesRBeautiful that says “can’t wait to see what the next baby will look like”….I don’t see how that’s dementing so I’m sure comment #5 from JOON must have been deleted? Anyway, I am also a huge fan of Julia….Been watching her movies since she started acting…Her twins are gorgeous so I’m sure this baby will be just as beautiful. Love that preggie glow! I haven’t heard she’s having twins but she sure has a huge baby bump. Good luck and congrats!!

8. carleigh says

She’s cute in the outfit and I like the boots too, but I am a boot girl myself so I am quite partial to them and can never have to many can’t wait for the newest little bundle to arrive, I can’t wait to see pictures.

9. fifi trooper says

i’m happy for her. She started late in the baby game. she have more patience with all of her kids

I’ve always liked Julia, they seem like a very happy family, guess he wasn’t too happy with his wife when he met Julia. I wish them luck but thought it was very low class of her to wear the t-shirt like she did insulting Danny’s wife, and did read where it didn’t set to well with his parents either. People divorce and remarry everyday, but to me she could have shown a little more respect to the dumped spouse, especially when she was out in the open dating a married man.

11. jules says

My advice is just not to acknowledge stupid people who make those stupid, unintelligible comments, and maybe they will go away.

12. MommaE says

I really think that something needs to be done about the comments posted on this site. I believe that this site is just for fun and to exchange some “girl talk” on celebrities. You must be a very lonely and classless person to post such offensive things on a public site.

13. Essie says

It’s good to see Julia looking so good at this stage of her pregnancy. Remember she was on bed rest at this point with the twins. She looks really great and very happy.

14. Lauren says

Wow, Julia’s bump is big already. I wonder if she’s having another set of twins. Can’t wait to see pictures of her newest bundle of joy. Congrats Julia! U look great!

15. Julie says

Seriously, Joon, are you crazy? What are you even talking about???? I imagine you may have quite a dysfunctional family life if your GRANDMOTHER just gave birth to her 5th child and perhaps that’s where your issues stem from. Now that was judgmental of me, I know, but your posting was just nasty and demented! Julia looks great (not so sure about the boots though), and it’s wonderful to see her and her family so thrilled about the baby. I can’t wait to see pics!