Geri Halliwell & Bluebell Madonna Out For A Stroll In London

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

OMG! Geri dresses her daughter so adorably! Here Geri, 34, was snapped out for a stroll with Bluebell Madonna (Bluebell Madonna will celebrate her first birthday on May 14th!) in London on April 10th.

Comments

1. maggie says

jaja very funny # 18, your right parents should think better before they put names on their kids, I mean talulah belle daughter of demmi and bruce is going to change her name

2. Gesa says

Well, Geri is obviously a bit Madonna obsessed because she named her Madonna due to her admiration for Madonna… but I agree that Belle would be a nice solution! 🙂

3. Gesa says

4. Erica says

The baby is a cutie, she does resemble Geri a lot. I agree her name isnt the best. I can just about manage ‘Bluebell’ because as carleigh said she could go by ‘Belle’ if she wanted. But when you hear ‘Madonna’ you always think of Madonna the singer and it makes Geri appear a bit Madonna obsessed or somthing!! Therefore think another more normal middle name would have made Bluebells name a bit nicer.

5. Sandra says

And let me guess Gwyneth craved apples while she was pregnant with her Apple? Or maybe she saw a bunch of apple trees? Poor kids!

sweetie she chose the name because during the last weeks of her pregnancy, she saw bluebells everywhere during her walks in the park. Says Geri, “What clinched it for me was my mother telling me that the bluebell is increasingly rare – so it’s a precious flower, which seems just right for my daughter

7. sweetie says

What a beatiful baby, she looks like shiloh a bit. I agree her name is ridiculous, what was Geri thinking? Oh I see, she wasn’t thinking when she came up with the name. Poor baby.

What is it with these people giving their kids ridiculous names?! yeah, they want their kid to be “unique” and not have an all too common name like Michael or Jessica, but you’ve gotta draw the line somewhere. I mean, names like Apple, Pilot Inspektor, Bluebell, speck wildhorse alabama

9. Julie says

Ok, Geri was the number one lead Spice Girl…and people still call her Geri, not Ginger. So why are we still calling Victoria Beckham :Posh”. Wasn’t she like the least known Spice Girl? I don’t know…just a thought…

This is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Love her little fat legs, so cute, but yet another weird name! What are these parents thinking?

11. fifi trooper says

I do agree, the name are horrendous!! what the hell is up with her outfit. STYLIST ALERT!!!!!! the baby girl is cute!!!

12. carleigh says

She could always go by Belle or some other combination when she’s older, I don’t care for the name either…but she is a very, very super cute little girl…just pretty all the way around.

13. Sandra says

That is such a horrible name. Sounds like something you would name an animal. Poor kid will be teased a lot I am sure.

14. amy says

i really feel that this gorgeous little baby has totally transformed this once self centred performers life…the miracle of motherhood hey!!!