Reese Celebrates Easter With Her Family

Reese, 31, and Ava, 7, look so gorgeous in their matching white frocks! I cannot believe how mature Ava look….she is such a mini-Reese! And little Deacon, 3, looks adorable trailing behind! They enjoyed an Easter egg hunt at their church on Sunday.
Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon

Source & JJB

Comments

1. carleigh says

They are both such cute kids…Reese appears to be such a hands-on, involved mother. The children look like they are coping just fine to the observations that can be inferred from seeing pictures, let’s all hope these pic’s don’t lie.

2. Lauren says

OMG. What adorable pictures. Ava looks really grown up and mature for being 7. She looks like she’s 11 or 12. She looks exactly like Reese whilst Deacon looks like Ryan. Deacon is a handsome little boy. I hope they doing okay thru the divorce proceedings.

3. Amy says

are deacon and ava’s last name phillipe? also, ava’s shoes look just like the shoes i got for my girls for easter from payless for 8.99 haha

4. amy says

Look how they are walking in sync –Ava and Reese. They really are carbon copies of each other. I agree that Ava looks so mature and grown-up for a 7 year old. I bet she’s going to be an amazing person when she grows up. I bet she’s very intellectual just like Mom. Deacon is a lil lady killer already, but I bet he will be a gentleman since Reese is his mother. God, cutest kids on Earth.

Ava is getting so tall! She looks identical to Reese and Reese looks just like her mother, her family are all very intelluctual, Dad is a well respected doctor in Nashville and Mom has a great career there also. This is a very nice family! Ryan, please try to get your family back together!

6. maggie says

i HOPE THAT THE KIDS ARE GOOD, THEY LOOK HAPPY, AVA IS THE GIRL MOST ALIKE TO HER MOM, THEY ARE LIKE TWINS, AWSOME

7. Mindy says

Sad that poor Reece has to worry about being photographed coming out of church on Easter! Don’t the paparazzi ever take a break!?

8. jane says

Her kids are freakin’ adorable. Ava is a beauty and I can’t get enough of that little guy, Deacon. I hope they are okay during the whole divorce thing. They look like such great little people, I would hate for them to be damaged too much by the split. 🙁