Celeb Moms Love Right Bank Babies

Here Heidi Klum’s daughter, Leni is wearing a reversible dress by Right Bank Babies.
Heidi Klum

Right Bank Babies has some adorable designs. You can check them out here!

Celebrity moms like Jennifer Garner and Courtney Cox-Arquette, who own the Sophia style dress, love their colorful, retro-inspired outfits for their little ones. Heidi Klum’s daughter Leni even has a reversible print dress named after her! Marcia Cross’s daughters were gifted with their Sophia style dress.

Heidi Klum

1. Xenafan96 says

Almost forgot-the numbers that are KNOWN homicides by the KKK match very well with todays’ crime stats. It’s the unknown numbers of deaths they commit and cover up that I am sure would surpass any other numbers. The KKK, big cowards who hide behind hoods just LOVE to try and speak their ‘truth’, but guess what:only other racists even care.

2. Xenafan96 says

Ha! it FINALLY occurred to me what was wrong with Col S’s statement. If human genes are 99.999% the same, how can it be a justified that 1% are not. Basic, and I mean BASIC math tells us that given the 99.999% and adding 1 gene pool to the equation would equal 101%. In essence, your so called information is utter bullsh*t. Have a great day!

3. Col. Sanders, ret. says

Did you people know that Darwin and others felt there was so much difference between humans and the negro that they if it were any other animal it would have been classified as a new species?
    The human genome project is mapping human DNA, and while all you like to think we are all the same, like 99.999% the same, the fact is that with only a small fraction mapped so far, it has been determined that Humans have at least a 1% difference in DNA from the negro. This may actually place the negro closer to the Chimpanzee than to Humans.
    We may have to go from “racism” to “speciesism”!!!!!
    I write this to show that there are real reasons for racism, and it is not skin color, it is low intelligence, it is crime, it is sociopathic behavior. this is why it is so upsetting to see A caucasian woman breed with a negro
    quick fact: the negro kills more whites in 1 year than the number of negroes the KKK has ever killed in it’s history

4. boo says

Actually there link is still there on the “heidi and henry at the park”…in case anyone is interested on seeing how pathetic this person really is!~**

5. sharon says

Boo you are wasting your time. This chick is screwed. she thinks she is about truth. (that is what veritas means) she is just about hate. She was probably taught to hate by some misguided redneck moron who would murder his own sister for sleeping with a black man. Someone needs to stop this woman and her decidedly disgusting comments on this site. People like her actually make me want to vomit. I really don’t understand where the hate comes from. I was raised to believe EVERYONE is equal, and I raise my kids the same way. Wouldn’t it be nice to take all these hate mongers and stick them all on an island somewhere? so that they can NOT corrupt our future generations. Perhaps then the world would be a little bit closer to living in peace, I know never happen but I can dream can’t I? All we can do against “people” like her is make sure that our children are educated against racism, and hate. She is a messed up b*tch. I did see the link Boo referred too and it was horrifying that people in this day and age can still feel that way. So perhaps the webmistress can figure out a way of getting rid of her? or at least adding the option to ignore a comment.

6. boo says

“I’d prefer to have dogs. They give you unconditional love and won’t murder you in your sleep.”
    What the hell kind of crack have you been smoking???
    1. They are babies…what 1 year old child do you know that murdered someone in their sleep, cuz by god that would be a talent and a half.
    2. “Unconditional love” When you have a child that bond is unconditional… Heidi and Seal have That kind of love for their children as do their children for them.
    I have never seen this much hatred and racism from one person…Because I have a feeling that you are posting under different handles….What happened to the link on your handle to that website that I won’t even get into, Lets just say “kkk”… then people will get an idea of what it was about if they didn’t see it for themselves… funny how that same website was the link for 3 or 4 other posters on here…hmmm, coincedence!!
    You really need to give your head a shake and think about what you are saying on here… it is cruel, heartless, evil , Nasty Sh*t, and you should be Ashamed for even letting thoughts like these enter your mind let alone writing them down for the whole world to see.
    Something pretty horrible must’ve happened to you in life to feel this much hatred…I feel sorry for you, I really do!

7. Just me says

I think they’re cute dresses.
    I had to do a double take of the inset photo of Heidi. Doesn’t it kind of look like she is wearing Mickey Mouse ears because of the background?!

8. boo says

That has to be one of the cruelest, meanest, most ignorant things I’ve ever read on here…and I’ve read quite a few…..what kind of comment is that anyway…They Are Babies hun, Beautiful healthy black babies,… that does not make them dogs you ignorant Bi*ch…Grow the hell up!~*

9. sharon says

and Veritas, what the hell is that supposed to mean? “Are the other two at the kennel? ” That is one of the rudest comments I think I have ever seen on here.

10. sharon says

Not at all Mindy. I was just thanking you for your comment. I hate it when I ask a question on here and it never gets answered. LOL so thanks for noticing my question even though I had already answered it myself. 😀

11. erica says

Maybe its her favourite dress and anyway its great to see a celeb baby in the same outfit more than once. Its crazy when celebrities never put their children in the same clothes more than once, its such a waste of money and they grow so fast that clothes don’t laste that long anyway. Leni is so adorable, shes a cutie! 🙂

Oops! Wrong post! Love Heidi and I think she has cute kids! I was thinking about Tori and her husband! Sorry!

I am sick of this couple already!
    Very cute baby indeed but this is not my fave couple by far! I thought her other TV show was funny. No, she isn’t very pretty at all in the face but probably has a sweet personality though.

14. Mindy says

Sharon, your #6 post was not there when I started to write my comment (#7). I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic. Sorry if you thought that!

15. Mindy says

#4 & #5…It’s an old picture. If you read the (bottom, right hand) caption on the picture, it was taken in November when Heidi was still pregnant with Johan.

16. sharon says

I was thinking the same thing.
    I’m sure she isn’t. How old is the baby? I don’t remember when he was born…Leni is adorable.

17. kelsie says

does anyone think Heidi looks pregnant.i know its just fat from her last son, but if i didn’t know any better, i’d think she was pregnant.Little Leni looks SO cute!!!