Comments

1. Barbara says

Ok.. This is crazy. I feel sorry for baby Liam and not for who his parents are. I hope somebody in there right mind deletes all of these messages. i dont think a child should have to read all of these negative things about there parents. These messages are disturbing. People talk smack about others to feel superior. I want to see everyones lives who are writing all of these negative comments and lets post it for the world to see. I can guarentee that you will recieve some of the same comments due to the fact that NOBODY IS PERFECT. I am Just saying think about the child before you post your comment.

2. MsB says

What they both did to their previous spouses were wrong but now that they are together, Dean has such a calming effect on Tori. I don’t think he married her for the money. I’ve never been a fan of Tori but I have to say, I’m hooked on Inn Love. My favorite scene is when they go to the grocery store and Tori says she has to buy her tabloid mags to see what she is doing. And the toliet scene, priceless!

3. CBLily says

Congratulations to Tori and Dean on the birth of your beautiful son. He is truly a precious little angel who helped bring about a reconciliation with your mom – just in time. Best wishes on your new life with a baby and a B&B for the younger crowd because all is well now and life is beautiful ! Ignore the haters – they are jealous and mean-spirited hypocrits to put you down in any way, shape or form or to judge you when we all make mistakes. Nomatter what they say, you are beautiful and fun-loving, definately not ugly or unattractive, and you have been blessed in every way – so keep on reaching for all your dreams! Now you can enjoy every single moment together as a family!

4. candace rodriguez says

SOME OF THESE COMMENTS ARE SO NEGATIVE, SO WHAT, SHE AND HER MOTHER HAD A SMALL FUED, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT IT’S OVER AND THEY ARE ENJOING A BEAUTIFUL NEW LIFE . TORI SEEMS LIKE SHE CARRIES HER HEART ON HER SLEEVE AND I DON’T RECALL HER EVER SAYING OR DOING MEAN THINGS WHEN IT CAME TO OTHERS. LEAVE HER ALONE AND ALLOW HER AND DEAN TO ENJOY GOD’S GIFT TO THEM BOTH.

Her face looks like that because she had a nose job, a chin job and i think she got a face lift.Liam is so cute.People that talk bad about everybody is JEALOUS,HATING on somebody.Everybody is different,and has a persnality.FEELINGS also how would you handle someone telling you. Hey elaine you look like Tori and you dog combined. What would you do. would that hurt your FEELINGS.

6. Nicki says

The baby is cute. I don’t care much for Tori or Dean, but thier baby is cute. I did not write #16, it was another Nicki.

I like what Tori said about Shiloh, Kingston, Violet and Suri.
    She said Suri ‘s very pretty and she has great hair. About Knigston she said he already has such style. He is Liam’s inspiration. Violet~She looks exactly like her mom. Same smile, same nose, same dimples. She’s a mini-Jennifer.
    Shiloh~”The most beautiful little girl in the world. I think she looks like Angelina in the eyes and nose. She’s a perfect combination, but how could you go wrong?”

7. Julie says

Nisrine and Miapocca…You both annoy me…you should go away. I’m not usually so nasty, but Miapocca, you’ve been saying crappy things on this website for a long time, and Nisrine, how do expect to be taken seriously when you show up here, with no command of the english language and call people “bitches”? It’s laughable.

8. Nisrine>>>YOU BITCH AMY# says

YOU STUPID AMERICAN BITCH…I WASNT WISHING FOR ANYONE TO HAVE A BABY WITH BIRTH DEFECT,I WAS TELLING HER TO WATCH OUT COS IF SHE CRITICISE OTHER LOOKS SHE MIGHT GET WORSE THINGS IN LIFE THAN UNATTRACTIVE LOOKS LIKE BIRTH DEFCETS OR SO …TRY TO ANALYSE MY SIMPLE LANGUAGE WITH YOUR BRAIN NOT WITH YOUR FAT BURGER ASS!!!SO SIMPLE TO ASSIMILIATE BITCH!!

9. Kelz says

yikes shit loads of tension in this room huh? fuck me i barely no who tori is but she dosent seem to deserve the roastin u people are givin her i aint passin judgement cos i dont think its right but whos to say people dont think ur ugly??? u lot wudnt like it if they said these things publicly bout u wud u? hope i dont offend ne1 xx

10. amy says

wow, yeah ok, some of the comments about this horsefaced spoilt brat and her very cute little bubby might offend some people- but gee- hoping people then have children with birth defects is just plain evil!! perhaps nisrine, YOU should keep YOUR dirty thoughts in YOUR dirty brain….

11. michele says

atleast im smart enough to know respect and know when to use it u r so cold im surprised u r breathing

12. Nisrine>>>> RE TO SICK MOLLY says

YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE! THEY GOT MARIED AND HIS WIFE LOOKS GREAT AND EVEN MORE FAMOUS NOW!!!SO WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM…I THINK ITS BETTER THAN SOME HUSBANDS WHO CHEAT ON THEIR STUPID WIFE WITH MANY MANY WOMEN AND VICE VERSA AND THEY LIVE TOGETHER AS NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

13. Nisrine says

wooooooooooow i can read very nasty comments,,YOU SHALLOW PEOPLE,,IM NOT SURE HOW UGLY YOU ARE!!!AT LEAST FROM THE INSIDE!!!!for all who talk about how ugly tori is,,well think twice you might get a baby with birth defect for your dirty mind and intentions,,you will age soon and the beauty will go away,,i read in one comment how this pathetic bitch(forgot her name) was talking baout how her husband thinks that tori has a horse face,,,well soon dear you will age and probably you will wish for a horse face when you will have a monkey face!!!! DIRTY PEOPLE KEEP YOUR DIRTY THOUGHTS IN YOUR DIRTY EMPTY BRAIN!!!!

14. colleeny says

Tori looks beautiful and soooo very proud of her little family! They are very lucky to have had such a beautiful perfect litttle boy! Congrats!!

15. Miapocca says

I am glad something good came out of this mess…these two are not impressive in the least..but yeah a baby that reconciled mother and daughter and got named after grandpa who missed him by a few months..thats a good one…

However these two leave little to be desired!!!

16. Miapocca says

Another imbecile who wants a police site:
    _____________
    11. michele | April 6th, 2007 at 6:45 am
    if u dont have anything nice to say shut up
    ______________

Anyone should be able to say whatever they want..you dont own their thoughts or mouth!!!

17. Molly says

How could anyone possibly like these 2 idiots. They both cheated on their spouses while they were married. Dean left his wife while she was pregnant. He is a real class act!

18. Janie says

I can’t stand Tori and Dean. They are so fake!!!! Sure hope the baby doesn’t grow up to look like the Spellings – UGLY!!

19. kim says

I think it’s awesome. Good for her–she’s glowing, big time… yes, the whole perspective changes once your child/children are born. That’s great she made up with her Mom…everybody only gets one, so it’s good to make it work!

20. crayola says

the baby is cute i think he looks like tori. hopefully his face won’t distort and look like tori’s.

21. S says

Gosh–Why am I NOT surprised of all the negative comments of this family? It must be so freakin’ wonderful to be perfect like SOME of you people think you are! GROW UP!!!

22. Elena says

that baby sure looks like his daddy.(Thank GOD!) Still don’t like the guy though. He leaves his wife and kids because he found someone with more money. What a creep! Good thing Tori and her mom made up…the millions are not lost after all!

23. carleigh says

The picture is beautiful and the baby is precious….how sweet to see! I’m sure Liam is going to be very loved and a very spoiled little guy! LOL…am just glad to see pic’s and Tori looks pretty in these pic’s motherhood and marriage make her glow.