Lara Dibildos Presents Her Newborn Son

Lara Dibildos

Lara Dibildos, 34, presents her newborn son, Álvaro, in Hola magazine. Álvaro was born on March 1st. Álvaro is Lara’s son with Álvaro Muñoz Escassi. Álvaro and Lara announced that they will marry later this year. Lara also has an eight-year-old son named Fran with her ex-husband Fran Murcia.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Kelz says

lacucapeluaconcuatropelucas wots da deal?? slightly too hostile was summat said specifically to offend u?? i thought this was a site for seein celeb babies not for bitchin matches??

2. lacucapeluaconcuatropelucas says

Tata is a cheap slut, bitch, I saw her standing in a corner selling her body to blacks…dirty slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. jane says

Sorry maggie, you are right. My comments were obnoxious. I am newish here so I thought this was an American site. I didn’t know it had so many international readers and that it feautured celebs from all over the globe. I myself am not even American, I am a Canadian. Sorry again for being so rude.

4. maggie says

jANE i THINK THIS SITE IS FOR CELEBRITY BABIES, IT DOSNT SAY UNITED STATES CELEBRITY BABIES, IS FOR ALL CELEBRITIES FROM ALL THE WORLD.
    ESTOY DE ACUERDO CONTIGO # 7, ELLAS CREEN Q TODAS LAS CELEBRIDADES SON DE EEUU, NO SABEN Q EN OTROS PAISES TAMBIEN HAY

5. lacucapeluaconcuatropelucas says

you are all such a sad bunch of ignorants, only because it’s not an american star you don’t care, typical. And you tata, sut the fuck up you ignorant slut!!!!!

6. tata says

🙂 aprende a escribir tonta …es torpes y no amaricanas es americanas y no es envidia animal ., es que la tipa esa en estados unidos no es conocida ..

7. :-) says

que torptes son las amaricanas, ademas de envidiosas. Si no conocen algun famoso que no sea exclusivamente de eeuu, se ponen bobas y criticonas.
    all babies are beautiful, no matter color or where are they from.

8. Shae says

and she is who? Was it a slow babyrazzi day that a virtually unknown foreigner makes it into the news?