Maggie Gyllenhaal & Ramona In Paris

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Just a sweet pic of Maggie Gyllenhaal, 29, taking a break from pushing six-month-old Ramona’s stroller through the streets of Paris to gaze lovingly at her daughter.

And some more sweet pics courtesy of Popsugar! (with papa Peter Sarsgaard too!)
Maggie Gyllenhaal

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Source & Source

1. jen says

How can you say “it looks cold there?” How can you tell? They are literally basking in the sunlight so all signs point to warm, no?

2. jenna says

As far as all the comments about babies having no socks on, have you ever tried to keep socks on a baby? Believe me, after the 67th time they have taken them off in the half-hour they were wearing them, eventually you get tired of putting them back on–what’s the point? I would guess that most of the time that you are seeing naked baby feet, they DID have socks originally.

3. jane says

I think Ramona is the most gorgeous celebrity baby. She is beautiful. Looks just like her father, who happens to be very attractive.

Secretary was an Indie film with James Spader. I enjoy Indies but did not like this one.

4. Karri says

What is it with all this hollywood babies never having socks on their feet???? The parents are always so bundled up and the babies poor little feet are bare!!! I don’t understand this. Little Suri never has socks on either.

Ramona isn’t a cute baby just like her mother isn’t a pretty woman. She may be a good actress but she certainly doesn’t have her brother’s looks.

6. Mindy says

The Secretary??? Was that the movie with Lara Flynn and Timothy Hutton?? If so, what role did Maggie play? I don’t remember? Thanks!

7. carleigh says

Jackie, I too, saw that weirdo movie “The Secretary” and I have to say if I were Mags I’d scrub that one from the resume….LOL. Strange movie, no plot, made no sense, just strange, strange, strange!!!!!!!!

Her daughter is completely adorable and I love her chubby little cheeks she’s a cutie pie..will be pretty gal when she gets older, she’s got Daddy’s eyes too!

8. JACKIE says

Maggie is a good actress granted, but ‘the secretary’ spooked me out and whenever I see her, I see her in that role.

Ramona is a cutie, so is Peter. Love his ragged look.

9. Keni says

Nothing to do wit the baby 🙂 but just saw the mommy in Stranger Than Fiction. She wad soooooo good!!

10. celine says

I love, love Maggie! She’s the definition of beauty that can be so human, deep, varying. She’s so talented. And amazing. And Ramona is a little wonder. This woman on screen is magic.