Heather Mills & Beatrice

Heather Mills, 39, was snapped with three-year-old Beatrice (her daughter with Paul McCartney). Little Beatrice seems to want to “Dance With the Stars” just like mum!

Paul McCartney

In regards to Heather Mills, I am trying to practice, “if you have nothing good to say, it is better to say nothing at all.” Her daughter is adorable!

Comments

Well to me of course she have her daughter with her, that is where she belongs, not with Nannies all the time, and I do think it was a very considerate gesture for Paul to send her flowers, I hope when this messy divorce is over with they can be civil to one another for I think he is a good father. Paul is loved more than Prince Charles is in England and quite naturally he is revered over there. I’ve never read where she was a prostitute before he met her and she can’t be any worse than trashy acting Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton whom a lot of people think are the greatest too.

2. Nicki says

You could be right dori. A lot of couples just fall out of love. Brad and Jennifer come to mind.

I think Heather is doing quite well on the show, surprising a lot of people. I wish her luck, it must be twice as hard for her.

3. Tia says

I totally agree with Shae and Oriana…you can’t judge her because no one really knows her. Paul is IT..so naturally people are going to side with Paul

4. amy says

oh come on….not only is this ex-hooker a scheming gold digger..she is also a grade A attention seeker…of COURSE she comes across all sweetness and smiles on tv … she isn’t stupid… her only saving grace is that sweet looking little girl..whom she has dragged half way across the world from her daddy and aunties, uncles and cousins to accompany her mummy while she tries to crack fame in the USA….

5. Shae says

like Oriana said…no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Paul is the British”darling” so he probbly cannot do anything wrong in their eyes. I really don’t like or dislike Heather and it seems like they are both great parents. Beatrice is a pretty little girl who looks an awful lot like Stella and Paul. I think it took alot of class for Paul to send Heather fowers for her Dancing debut.

6. Andrea says

One thing for sure is that Heather has a lot of courage. Before you stand in judgment of her, walk in her shoe: get your leg amputated, wear a prosthesis, and enter a televised competition.

7. Keni says

I recently saw an article that makes me think entirely differently…The tabloids, especially British ones are ridiculous and ppl soo believe what they say. A lot of ppl didnt approve of Pauls marraige to Heather but it happened and now they dont know the details but judge her… I didnt like her until Dancing with the Stars, I must say that if I were a goldigger I wouldnt have come on an American show to be judged by ppl. And she has. Also her work is as a Non Profit, I think with Peta or another animal rights group…
    I dont know her I dont know what happened but I think that she is not AS BAD as the media says she is…

I have a lot of admiration for her, we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, perhaps Paul wasn’t so wonderful when not in the public eye. I think he is a loving father and I have always liked him, but again, we don’t really know him, or her for that matter.

9. dori says

she is an inspiration to many people . it’s good that she is showing the world that being an amputee doesn’t mean your life is over . . look at what is possible.. if you try hard enough you can do anything!

10. carleigh says

I think since Heather has taken the apparent “high road” in this situation and hasn’t published a damning tell-all, she may have garnered some public empathy. I won’t say anything because as the WM stated above..”if you have nothing nice to say”…Beatrice is adorable!

11. Libraesque says

there is something good to say about her. There is a young girl who had to have her leg amputated and her dream was to meet Heather. Heather is now coaching her on how to cope with it, and is even teaching her how to dance!!!

12. dori says

you know Paul was my favorite beatle and I really was hating heather because of the whole divorce and money issue but as i watch dancing with the stars I actually see that she isn’t all that bad I feel so conflicted… little beatrice sure is cute! She’s getting big1 How old is she?