Gwen & Gavin Celebrate Kingston's Baptism!

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were snapped taking 10-month-old son Kingston to a Los Angeles church to celebrate his baptism. His white tuxedo is sooo cute!

And here Gwen was snapped with Kingston at the rehearsals for the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.

Gwen Stefani

Source & Source

1. JJ says

Ugly kid!! What’s all the fuss about? He not a super cute bay. In fact he’s mediocre. There’s much cuter babies out there!

2. Libraesque says

Megan, why don’t you quit telling people what to do, and no one voted you spokeperson for this site, you’re NOT an “us”

3. lauren says

omg people! dont you think that the person behind gwen looks freakishly like victoria beckham?? well i do lol

4. Marleen says

I think they make a picture perfect family! I think they’re very happy and I can’t wait for Gwen and Gavin to have another baby!

5. Megan says

Whats this got to do with TOMKAT? Please keep your obsessions away. They are boring us. You know yourselves.

6. Mum says

Interesting — I didn’t know that Gwen & Gav were even religious. TOMKAT probably wouldn’t baptise Suri anyway, given that they are all of the Scientologist variety.

7. Libraesque says

said it before I’ll say it again, this is the HOTTEST celeb family, they’ve got it all.
    I wonder if it breaks Katie Holmes’ heart to see these pics, no baptism for poor Suri!!!

8. Clare says

Gwen looks good! I love her suit. Kingston looks like his daddy and the whole family looks great.

Is it me or Kingston is rather small for his age?

9. Lauren says

What a beautiful family. I never see Gwen without Kingston. He resembles Gavin more and more.

10. celine says

he is too, too, but way too cute!!!! look at his clothes 🙂 and gwen looks so gorgeous, in a womanly way, and hot. they’re just too sweet all three of them

11. dori says

Kingston looks a lot like his daddy doesn’t he.? I see it more and more as he gets older. What a happy family ! Congratulations to them!