Geri Halliwell & Bluebell Madonna Out For A Stroll

Geri Halliwell, 34, was snapped out for a stroll with little 10-month-old Bluebell Madonna and David Walliams in North London.
Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

I know people may think I’m crazy, but I think little Bluebell looks A LOT like Shiloh!

Comments

1. carleigh says

Last I heard about the “nanny” incident there were charges filed and I don’t know the rest of it, something about a possible jail sentence for abuse of a minor child. Anyone who would harm a child needs to have something horrid done to them, babies are completely defenseless and for someone to ever put their hand to a child is completely intolerable. If you can’t deal with the constant crying and demands of an infant then you have no business being around them or being a nanny, this woman needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. A simple jail term is way to damn easy in my opinion.

2. Jenna M. says

#12, its not known exactly what the nanny did but Geri reportedly found Bluebell extremely distressed and with bruises after being left with the nanny.

David Walliams is not the father. I’m pretty sure that Sasha Baron dude is?

3. Aimee says

I’m curious #9, what happened with the nanny?
    Does it explain ‘Blue’s’ slightly angry, concerned
    expression?!
    About the Shiloh resemblance and probably a
    different topic …
    I cannot believe Angelina calls Shiloh “The Blob”.
    That’s going to be a great mother/daughter
    relationship.
    Also, does Angelina pop into the adoption
    process with the prerequisite that she must
    only view children with full lips?

4. Tia says

She is so cute!! but Bluebell? don’t these people realize that these kids have to grow up with these names?….ah well…she is very cute/

5. carleigh says

She’s a pretty baby and I hope she’s not suffering any ill effects involving that “nanny” incident from a few months back. Has anyone heard about what happened to that abusive wench of a nanny? Poor baby, she’s a beaut though.

6. Clare says

Yeah, David Williams is not Bluebell’s father. What are these people thinking when they come up with thwese names? Can that child be a prime minister and announce her name with a straight face at the G8 summit? Life is cruel without saddling a child with a silly name like that.

She does look like Shiloh. I have always thought they looked alike and Shiloh’s full lips are nothing unique.

7. mrs_splendid says

Hello all! I’m in the UK, love this site.
    The bloke in the picture is deffo not the daddy of Bluebell, I think it is David Walliams. He’s a comedian, wrote Little Britain. Bit of a ladeee’s man.
    Anyway, the actual daddy is Sacha Gervais(?) i think, a scriptwriter from the US.

8. Anna says

Yes, she definitely bears a striking resemblance to baby Shiloh! And the dad looks a bit like Ben Affleck…hmmm…