Ben Affleck Kissing Violet

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Ben Affleck was snapped snuggling 16-month-old daughter Violet during a family outing to the Farmers Market in Brentwood, CA on Sunday.

Comments

1. maggie says

OHHH SO CUTE, VIOLET MUST BE THE SWEETEST BABY, HER BOTH PARENTS ARE LOVELY WITH HER AND ALWAYS KISSING HER

2. jen says

That baby is THE happiest looking baby ever and for good reason — her parents obviously adore her to no end.

3. Lisa says

there is nothing and i mean nothing like seeing the man you love with his little girl. My husband is so in love with his little princess. so protective, so loving and he is so smitten especially when she talks to him in her squeaky little voice. Of course, he loves all three of the kids the same, but the daddy-daughter bond is amazing to see…

4. freddie says

yea right you can really see Jen’s face real clear it’s about damn time she’s already going to be a year old what a phony he is……..

This is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! It is plain to see this is a very lucky, much loved little girl!

BEN, Please kiss me next! You handsome thing!

6. Sassy says

Cute picture of Ben and Violet, I just love to see Men with their little girls, I have a son, but I do some day wish to have a daughter…

7. Sassy says

8. Chris X says

OK let’s hear from all the haters – he is only doing it for publicity, why doesnt’ he get dressed up, where is Jennifer, why can’t they stay home., blah blah blah.
    Lovely picture, ( and doesn’t she lok content) great family, and all you people I addressed earlier on another posting can go vent your nastiness somewhere else.