Courteney & Coco Dine At Il Sole

Courteney Cox, 42, and two-year-old daughter Coco enjoyed dinner together at Il Sole restaurant in West Hollywood. Coco is such a cutie…though she doesn’t seem to look like her mother at all!

Courteney Cox-Arquette

Courteney Cox-Arquette

Comments

1. courvid says

Coco is soo cute..and omg what a stupid, brainwashed people overhere..to call a child names like that? You people are disgusting and its even more pathetic that you dont realize that yourself. I just have to laugh because your so stupid..ow and dont try to shut me up with all the crap you keep saying to normal thinking people overhere because it wont work!

Oh Please! Give me a break! You are saying that every picture you have ever seen of someone being FAT the first thing that you think of is they have a health problem that has caused it? I don’t believe that for a minute!

3. Lola says

#37 Sorry but no donation to the vision fund. Lost both of my parents to heart disease and they get my donations. I would never assume that everyone is heavy because they overeat. Sometimes they are heavy becuase they have health conditions especially if they were only a small child. Thus assuming can be wrong.

Lola and Carleigh, have you made your donations yet to the Vision Charity or are you two a bunch of hyprocrites trying to keep a mess going?

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!!! If your sympathy is really with the little boy, then do something constructive to help other children in his condition.

Lola, I suggest you re-read #32, maybe you can understand it since Carleigh chooses not too! And she has not been able to answer any of my questions yet so that tells me she is deliberately being dense!

Carleigh, Saint Carleigh, is that the only saying you can come up with up with? How many times do you have to read it to repeat it?

And once again, I didn’t look at his picture and assume he was fat, the picture proves it! So were was the assumption there that you keep referring too?

6. carleigh says

Lola..go get her…LOL. Oriana you are at it again…when are you going to learn??? One should become informed before making any ASSUMPTIONS…you know what one says about making assumptions??? Right? It makes an ass out of you and me..think before you speak lady and you wouldn’t have these continuing, ongoing, issues. Damn drama!

Amy, where do you see #7’s picture at? I am looking and don’ t see it, since you said a very ugly face and fat body, where is that picture?

Coco isn’t cute at all! And she doesn’t look anything like Courtney in any picture I have ever seen of her!

Lola, I didn’t look at the picture and make an assumption he was Fat, he is Fat! I made the assumption about why he was Fat, that is why I said he should be put on a diet, since there wasn’t anything under the heading of his picture to designate he had any glandular problems or medical conditions that caused him to look as huge as he is! So get your facts straight! And again, where are the signs by looking at his picture that pertains to any of these problems that would cause him to be so big? Where are they? You can’t answer that can you? No one has?

11. Lola says

And some people can see a picture and still make an assumption that is wrong, such as calling a kid “fattie”. Olny to find out there are medical reasons. Shouldn’t we all be careful about our ASSuming.

How can you all call people names when you don’t even know what they look like? They could be glamorous looking models or really look like apes and monkeys, be fat or skinny! Not trying to start anything but if you don’t know what someone looks like, and you have never actually SEEN them or a picture, how can grown women do all this name calling?

13. Tempany says

some people here need to calm down and stop overreacting to people’s comments and taking them so personally

14. dori says

I don’t know about the rest of you but I see a big resemblence between coco and her mom. The mouth and nose and eyes all look like Courtney. And no one looks like a monkey !

15. Carole Danielle says

Hey # 7 the weirdo…
    I don’t know but I go to the zoo with my daughter all
    the time and I never saw a monkey looking like
    this.

16. donna says

I love coco,
    she is such a sweet little kid.

reaction to:
    lacucapeluaconcuatropelucas:
    she is not monkeylike at all, look in the mirror that is monkey like.

17. AEM says

Alexa – I read that was not true…Courtney actually wanted to name her Courtney which was her mother’s name as well…however David (who I think is Jewish) said that in Jewish tradition it is bad luck to name a child after a family member who is still alive so they named her Coco which was Courtney’s mother’s nickname (which might have come from the COurtney and COx, but I’m not sure)…

coco look like ashley and mary kate when the was little isnt it stupid that courtney said she name her coco cuz that the 2 first letters of her name imagie courtney names was dorothy doorlson then that poor child will be named dodo

19. Nicki says

She looks like both of them at times, but I think more like Dad. She is a cute kid. She seems to have a fun personality. I remember her in her little ballerina outfits going here and there. Her parents dote on her and she looks like she is loved a lot and secure. I hope they are blessed and can give her a lil brother or sister. Coco is cute.

20. maggie says

shes so cuteee I love this kid, I think she dosnt look like any of her parents, maybe a little bit like david, but still I dont know who she looks like, but sure shes a precios princess

21. Amy says

#7 lacucapeluaconcuatropelucas – you remind me of one of the gigantic apes at the zoo. Don’t you think? You have a very ugly face and a fat body!! You also have a miserable personality!

22. lacucapeluaconcuatropelucas says

Coco reminds of the little monkeys at the zoo. Don’t you think? She has a weird face.

23. carleigh says

I see her mother’s eyebrow shape and lips…she’s definitely taking after the Arquette side though w/ her features. She has such pretty big eyes and a cute little button nose, she’s precious!

24. betty says

Maybe she doesn’t look like Courtney cause of all the surgery she has had on her face, haha. But she is going to be beautiful.