Jon Heder & Wife To Welcome Their First Child "Any Second!"

Here Jon and Kirsten are pictured at the ‘Blades of Glory’ premiere.

Jon Heder

The plan Wednesday night for Jon Heder was to attend the Los Angeles premiere of his new movie with Will Ferrell, Blades of Glory – but the any-moment-now-father-to-be also had another duty: being on maternity call.

“I have my phone on me, it could be any second,” Jon, patting his jacket pocket, told People magazine before the screening at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood.

Jon’s pregnant wife, Kirsten, also attended the premiere, but the couple were prepared to call the doctor at a moment’s notice.

Asked if he might even bolt from the theater during the middle of his movie, Jon looked down the red-carpet line of reporters still hoping to talk to him and said, “Just as long as I get some of these interviews done. You could be the last.”

Jon, 29, and his wife – who met when they were both students at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah – are expecting their first child. The actor, who is from Salem, Ore., burst upon the scene playing the memorable goofball Napoleon Dynamite in the 2004 film of the same name.

As for how costar Will thinks Jon will do in the daddy department, the star, 39, tells People magazine: “I think Jon will make a great father. He’s a good listener, and he likes children, that’s important. You should like children to be a father.”

Will is speaking from experience. “I mean, I found that out the hard way, ’cause I hate children, and now I’ve got two,” he says. “But I love them, ’cause they’re my children, but….”

Best Wishes!

Comments

Ahh, I can’t wait to see the baby pics of them! I don’t think there has been any! The baby was born in April, and nothing, I guess we have to wait!

2. Fan of Jon Heder says

Does anybody know who runs this site and where they get there info? Jon Heder and his wife Kirsten did not have there baby girl in May they had her April 3,2007. I don’t know were they get there info but it’s wrong and I think they should not post info that is false.

3. fan of jon heder says

Her name is not Suri May.It is Evan Jane Heder like I have said before.She was born April 3,2007.She is a very cute baby…You are not going to find any photo’s of her because Jon and his wife are very private people, and have not released any…..All I can say is she’s a cutie pie.

4. Nicole says

Wikipedia has the baby’s name as Suri May and that she was born on May 2nd. I think it’s a little off. Come on, who else wound name their kid Suri, except for Nutball Cruise and Brainwashed Holmes?!?

5. Fan of Jon Heder says

Katie,,,,,,,,Yes Jon and his wife had there baby…They had her on April 3rd……She is so cute, very beautiful little girl.

6. Fan of Jon Heder says

Congratulations to Jon & Kirsten…….I know you will be a wonderful father….Little girls are so much fun.Enjoy her, they grow up so fast.

7. Katie says

Does anyone know if the baby has come, I can’t wait , it is refreshing to see a cute couple who truly have no motives…

8. not important says

Anzhelika- well obviously she is his wife and not all celebrities marry celebrities STUPID and maybe that was just a bad pic of her she looked really pretty at the teen choice awards. I’m pretty sure you have a lot of ugly photos of yourself

9. peep toe pumps says

Can’t wait to see picture sof the baby. I should have never som on here……make sme wanna have another little poo poo.