Jennifer Garner Takes Violet To Ben's Office

Jennifer was snapped taking Violet to Ben’s office on March 25th….such an adorable young family!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Comments

1. courvidfan says

Coco arquette isnt a beautiful girl?? OMG open your eyes, Coco is the most beautiful and cute child ever, i love her just like her parents. And she looks alot like davids side of the family!

2. whatever says

I love how Violet always seems to be glaring at the paparazzi when she notices them taking pictures hahahaha.

3. Delphine says

Voila petit message en francais!!
    lol
    je trouve que jen ressemble super fort a se mère c’est trop mignon!

She is so cute.Look just like her mom

4. jen says

“does she ever put that child DOWN?
    her one arm is gonna be longer than the other!”

She’s surrounded by we don’t know how many photographers coming at her with their camers.
    Would YOU put YOUR baby down?
    It’s called keeping her safe and protected.

5. BabiesRBeautiful says

They’re a cute family, and I love seeing pictures of them. I like the fact that despite all the attention Jennifer Garner gets, what with having pictures taken of her and Violet all the time, she still manages to take time to get Violet out of the house and into some sunshine for some playtime or a visit with her father. And even if Jennifer Garner is annoyed by all the cameras, I like the fact that so far, she hasn’t let it dictate her life.

6. Love you....NOT! says

Yes Ashleigh, I was just thinking the same thing, Miss “ALL CAPS” needs to find a new hobby. Look what time she posts…4:26 in the morning–looks like she could use some sleep too (unless she is, of course, from a different country) :0

7. OH MY GOSH says

NOW I KNOW WHY SIDEBANGS RAN OFF SO FAST. SHE WAS A FAKE THIS WHOLE TIME, SHE STOLD PICTURES AND TOLD A FEW STORIES. THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE RAN OFF LIKE THAT, CAUSE APPEARENTLY THE SITE SHE STOLD PICTURES FROM, THE PERSON FOUND OUT AND WAS GOING TO DEAL WITH IT LEGALY, SO SHE GOT SCARED AND CONFESSED TO HER ABOUT EVERYTHING. HOW SICK IS SHE? LIEING LIKE THAT, AND THAT SHE WAS DUE IN A MONTH. NOW SHE’S PROBABLY GOING TO COME ON HERE WITH A NEW NAME, WELL OF COURSE, WHY NOT. LOOKS LIKE SHE DOESN’T HAVE A LIFE. EVERYBODY ON HERE SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR HER COMING AS A NEW NAME. I’D BE VERY CAREFUL ON WHO TO TRUST AROUND HERE. SHE HAD ALL OF US FOOLED. JUST WATCH OUT. AND SIDEBANGS I’M SURE YOUR GOING TO EVENTUALLY READ THIS. ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU IS YOUR ONE SICK MINDED PERSON. HOW COULD YOU WAISTE EVERYBODY ELSES TIME ON HERE WITH YOUR LIES. PLEASE JUST LEAVE FOR GOOD.

8. S says

What I love about this family is the fact mommy and daddy are teaching Violet her ABC’s, taking her to the park, singing lullabies to her, feeding her, bathing her, and putting her to sleep. Just like a “normal” family. Rarely are there pics of Violet with a nanny. Always with her mommy and daddy. I’m thankful Ben and Jen aren’t caught up in the Hollyweird life. They roll to the beat of their own drum. Soooo very lucky for Violet, who is an adorable, precious, little girl.

9. theresa says

I love that she looks like a REAL mom. She’s even got a hairclip stuck to her t-shirt and she’s wearing a backpack – not carrying a Gucci baby bag. They are SO cute!

Violet looks nothing like Ben, she is a mini Jen and neither of them are pretty.

I don’t think Coco looks like either one of her parents and she certainly doesn’t look like Courntey at all, not a pretty child either, Brooke Shield’s children are gorgeous Hollywood children in my opinion, but then it is just my opinion!

11. maggie says

totally agree with you desiree, those are all my favorite celebrity babies and also I love coco arquette. I like how violet looks on the last pic, she looks like angry but so beautiful!!!

i love this family!!!!!!!! i think all the celebrity babies are cute! but the PRETTIEST kids by far are rowan henchy, apple martin and lila grace(kate moss’s daughter).heidi klum’s kids and shiloh are ADORABLE! the CUTEST babies are violet,kingston, baron and melissa joan hart’s baby, mason. suri is the PRETTIEST baby!!!!! my favourite family is brangelina of course!!!!!!!!!!:)

13. Sassy says

I am sorry Chris X, I would like to see more of baby Suri than Violet, I just don’t think Violet’s cute, I do want to see Matt Damon’s little one…I bet you she a beautiful little girl…

14. Chris X says

They are my favorite family – but I get the impression that Jen is getting fed up with people always taking pictures of her and Violet. Well ,too bad lady. I am selfish and want to see lots of pictures of them and no pictures of TomKat , Posh, Lopez, or Trumps. But more Reese. And Gwen and Kingston. And no Tomkat. And where do they hide Matt Damon’s daughter? And how is Johnny Depps little girl doing? And no TomKat. And where is Heath Ledgers daughter? And by the way – no Tomkat

15. Lauren says

Violet always is photographed looking adorable. She looks so much like Ben. You can tell she’s daddy’s little girl.