Britney Steps Out To Dance!

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

In her first public appearance since rehab, Britney Spears stepped out to take a dance class and have sushi dinner with her girlfriends.
Britney left home Friday night to take a one-hour hip-hop class at the Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood. She had been laying low since leaving Promises on Tuesday.

Wearing nude fishnet stockings with dance boots, black hot pants, a black long-sleeved shirt and baseball cap over her dark brown wig, Britney arrived with her assistant as well as two bodyguards to take a 7 p.m. advanced-level hip-hop class with instructor Darrien Henning.

“The minute she walked in, she basically lit up the room,” Darren said. “I had no idea she was coming, so I was shocked.”

Britney, whom Darren described as looking “fantastic,” quietly took a spot in the back of the about 30-person class held at the studio’s 12,000-sq.-ft. “Dome.” “She did the choreography really well, Henning said, adding, “In fact, she came in and nailed it.”

And the pop star’s presence in class seemed to serve as an inspiration: “All my students tried harder to get on their game,” Darren observed.

Returning to the dance studio is a homecoming of sorts for the pop star, says Millennium Dance Complex owner Robert Baker, who counts Britney as one of his star clients. “She also comes in to scope talent,” Baker shared. “More than once she’s hired our teachers to choreograph for her.”

And true to form, the pop star stuck around after class to watch a master class from the VIP lounge.

Britney next headed to Bel Air fusion Japanese eatery SHU Sushi House Unico to meet up with three girlfriends around 10 p.m.

Upon leaving, the pop star smiled at waiting photographers and gave a friendly wave before heading home alone at about 11:30 p.m.

Britney returned to the same dance Studio Saturday.

Britney Spears

Comments

1. colleen says

should just give the children up to be raised by a loving parent, look at Shar Jackson, she does not show that kind of embarrassment. Grow up.

2. colleen says

3. candi says

she’s out in about again? has she learned her lesson yet? she should just saty home with the boys and be a good mom. what is wrong with her? she thinks about herself more than her boys. what kind of mom is she anyways? she should just keep that coin between her legs.

4. 100% brain says

side bangs my ass! you should go by the name side brain. Girl take the time to type your shit,. Your are the little girl that is using everyone’s name and starting all kinds of shit. go on run your ass to hellorazzi. I’ll be there wating for you if you need me to help you spell. Don’t be shy! everyone needs half brain people like you to stop talking crap and using everyone’s names….c-ya!

5. Brianna says

I agree…I am not a Britney fan…she has her own issues that she has to work out…she should be left alone to do so. And I too thought babyrazzi was a kid site. Adults have enough sites of their own!

6. Sherri says

oh,gees, who cares about this washed up loser. Isn’t there anything more newsworthy than Britney? I thought this was a baby site? Nothing new for daysssssss

7. carleigh says

Britney’s complexion looks clearer here which is a pretty good indication that whatever “junk” she was on before has probably left her system. I hope she stays sober and devotes herself to her boys, she was so enamored with Sean P. and always had him with her before this whole mess with drugs and alcohol, maybe she will be seen out more with her kids. I hope she gets her peace, sanity and children back again, and that the press will leave her alone to have some time to acclimate to her newfound sobriety.

8. neverinamonthofsundays says

is it just me or does britney bare a strange resemblence to angelina jolie in the first pic?

9. Tam says

She definetly does not look good with those blue contacts.. at all! … she doesnt suit blue at all!

Hey KellyMay. How are you doin? No, Webmistress has not replied to my email to her concerning HelloRazzi. It sounds really great! I wish I can be there woth you guys. No one is on here.

11. EveLina says

Kellymay is that really you? Just making-sure. You never know, right?>LoL. I’m doing just great! Had a wonderful weekend~ What about you? The sun is finally coming out more, yey! ; )

12. Kellymay says

Hello Evelina and Sidebangs, how are you two today? I hope everyone had a good weekend? Any luck with Hellorazzi SB?

BRITNEY LOOKS REALLY GOOD. WE ALL KNOW SHE STILL NEED MORE TIME TO GET BETTER BUT WITH THE HELP OF HER FAMILY AND THE LOVE OF HER FANS SHE’ LL GET THROUGH IT. JUST REMEMBER BRITNEY YOUR DOING THIS FOR YOUR SELF AND CHILDREN . GOOD LUCK AND DON’T LISTEN OR PAY ATTENTION TO THE NAGATIVITY!!! OH AND TO THE PAPARAZZI GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. EveLina says

Britney actually look’s really good here. She look’s a lot healthier.. Hopefully she stays that way, and becomes a full- time- parent-. Nice contacts! LoL.

15. Lauren says

Wow, Britney looks different. Hopefully, she’ll continue to stay sober for her kids. They deserve a better mother since what they’ve had so far.

16. sizzleing hott julee says

You can tell she has put on weight since she is not snorting line after line of cocaine dead beat mom….. go away.

17. Astrid says

personally, I don’t think the little stint in rehab did her any good-I hope I am wrong for hers and her kids sake, but I doubt it. She just did not spend enough time there. Britney needs to take a page out of Whitneys book…once you hit bottom you have to fight to get to the top again, but it can be done…with lots of hard work. Don’t worry about anything or anyone, except you and your kids and take it one day at a time. I wish her luck….she needs it.
    Oh and a message to the paparazzi-why don’t you leave her alone and let her heal. Enough is enough already!

18. JEN says

I feel bad for her always under the spotlight.It would be enough to drive anyone crazy. Every one has bad times. She looks good anyways.I’m haapy for her and i hope things look up for her.