Tom Cruise Is Going To Assassinate Hitler!

Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise is set to star in an untitled thriller based on an attempt to assassinate Adolf Hitler at the height of World War II.

Tom had not intended to star in the project, which was acquired last week by his United Artists banner. However, during subsequent meetings, the project’s director, Bryan Singer, became intrigued by the notion of Tom as a central figure in the story and offered him the role. Cruise signed on Tuesday.

Wait a minute….is Tom going to assassinate Hitler or be Hitler? The article states he will play a central figure….hmmmm…

1. susan olson says

Why has Tom Cruise turned into such a jerk, I used to like him but all this control stuff we here he is doing is sickening.
    Did he act this way with Nichole or is this new with Katie,
    and what the heck is wrong with her to put up with his crap.
    WHY is there anything about him in this section, isn’t it for mothers and babies?
    poor, poor Suri and Katie to have to have a person like him in there life.

2. MyBabyIsBiRacial says

My gosh he’s ugly.

He’s not even a biological father to any child so I am not sure why he is on here.

3. Xenafan96 says

See the ear piece?

“Ok Tom, Someone just said the word depression and follwed up with Paxil. Show us your most concerned and genuinely caring face please.”

LIbra, just looked at the magazine online, I thought David Geffen went with Cher? Maybe a different one? Or maybe he was Gay all along! I get confused when I see these men dating gorgeous and famous women and then I read they are Gay!

I have to say, that Tom Ford, GORGEOUS!!!! And sexy as Hell! I like his looks, better looking and more handsome to me than many movie stars I have ever seen!

5. Libraesque says

speaking of closeted gays, can I just say that I’ve NEVER known a “straight” man (tom c) who dresses more like Will Truman!!!!

6. Libraesque says

Ori, hahahahahaha, I doubt he’s in there, it’s the 50 most powerful in Entertainment, I believe the issue is about closeted gays, like Jodie Foster (who has just started coming out of hiding with her partner, but still isn’t “out”)

Didn’t know there was such a magazine, have never seen it!

OH My God! I wonder if any of my family is in there!!!!!!! Please God! Let it be my brother, I am always suspected about him, but NO, he is too cheap, Gays are not tightwads like he is!

8. Libraesque says

I’m not suprised they may be working together. B. Singer is a big ol’ homo, they probably go to the same bath houses

If Tom plays Hitler he is an excellent choice for the role, I’ll go see it! He is short enough, Tom’s mother appears to be taller than he is.

10. Libraesque says

Relatives of Colonel Count Claus Schenk von Stauffenberg fear Cruise will “inject” Scientology propaganda into the film depicting his failed assassination attempt on the Führer.

There were widespread reports in Hollywood last week that the actor is to play the leading role in the film, which is to be directed by Bryan Singer and made by United Artists, currently co-run by Cruise.

But the staunchly Catholic Stauffenberg family reacted in horror.

Count Caspar Schenk von Stauffenberg, the soldier’s grandson, said: “I have nothing against him [Cruise] and can even separate his work from his beliefs in Scientology.

“But I and other family members are worried that the picture will be financed by the sect and be used to get across its propaganda.

11. Nicki says

Wow not one comment about “how HOT Tom looks.”:lol:
    Looks like he got hit in the face with a “hot” frying pan.

12. Chichi says

Wow, now that I would like to watch.

Although I have warmed to Tom Cruise since this Tomkat thing especially after having Suri (that baby is hot hot hot!) I am wondering what this has to do with the price of oil !!!!!!

13. amy says

tom and his chins look like they are enjoying a good joke in this pic…looks like he might even still be breastfeeding too….

14. !!! says

Why is this on a baby site? I know Tom is popular with bloggers but this has nothing to do with babies!!!

15. Ruby Jackson says

^^^^^^^^ second that.

I am so sick of this creep, why do we have to see his face when it’s got nothing to do with BABIES!!

16. side bangs says

Perfect role for him……Adolf Hitler…. He gives me nightmares just like Tom…. LOL. I know, MommyDearest.