Luis Miguel & Wife Present Their Newborn Son

Luis Miguel

Luis Miguel, 36, and wife Aracely, 32, present their son, Miguel in Hola magazine. Little Miguel was born on January 1st.
Luis Miguel is a Mexican pop singer best known for his crooning vocals and romantic ballads. He has been the most popular singer in Latin America since the early 1980s.

He has sold more than 70 million records worldwide and is second only to Julio Iglesias as the best selling Spanish-language artist in history. Wow!

Aracely is a Mexican actress and singer.

Luis Miguel

Many thanks to Jennifer!

Comments

1. Kathy says

All of you ditching Mariah, Hah, where is he now huh? Can’t decide which woman to take home for the night and he can’t keep his dick in his pants!! Typical guy.. He’s such a player and can’t keep to the one woman for longer than a sec.. And for Mariah, happily married and career soaring.. I rest my case!!! Mwahahahahahaha…

2. Kathy says

I bet he’s a very illusive dad and is never there for his kids since he’s romping around with other women.. Can’t stick to the one that’s what he’s problem is.. Wants to date and play around with every women he meets!!

3. ERIKA says

WHAT DO PEOPLE EXPECT WHEN THE FATHER IS GOOD LOOKING AND THE MOTHER IS BEAUTIFUL……..
    A GORGEOUS BABY.

4. Rosario says

I live near the city of Los Angeles, in California. Where can I buy this Hola magazine edition of Luis Miguel.

Please advise.

5. Lupita says

Wow!! Bellisimo que es este bebe Miguelito. Los felicito Miguel Y Aracely. Hacen una muy bonita pareja.Que sean muy felices. Me encantaria ver mas fotos de ese retonito del Amor de ustedes. Que buena honda que nos des ese privilegio, todos te Queremos Sol de Mexico!!!

Love You Guys!!!

6. tatianacastaneda says

hola Aracely te felicito,tienes un bebecito precioso, que Dios te lo bendiga tanto tu y luis miguel sean muy felices
    besos y abrazos.tatiana

7. Mary says

FOR ALL OF U THAT DON’T KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS, HIS NAME IS LUIS MIGUEL, HE IS LIKE THE BRAD PITT FROM LATIN AMERICA, JUST HE SINGS. HE IS JUST THE BEST!

8. Bee says

Tempany – haha no. his father`s real name is Luis Miguel Gallego Basteri, so it`s probably the same for him, minus the Luis :]

9. mexicana says

he was daisy fuentes (MTV) boyfriend for so many years , and daisy was the only woman who make luis miguel cry ..

10. Bee says

very adorable baby! & lucky him with a gorgeous mommy & very talented daddy!

oh. & they are not married :]

11. sweetie says

what a beatiful couple, that baby is adorable he looks just like his dad when he was a baby. His wife is so beautiful.

12. Shae says

and…he used to date Mariah Carey..she was head over heels for this guy…then he dumped her. Probably, because she always feels the need to go into public with the least amount of clothes that are legal. She always acts like her crap doesn’t sing…loathe her….

13. Basil (previously Anna) says

hahaha VERY true!…but hey, maybe he’s trying to win over more lady fans? although i do have to say he has already won me over!! 🙂

14. Anna says

side bangs – i’m so excited for them!! I heard Trista was due early/mid summer…haha her interview was a little detailed about when the baby was conceived but cute! 🙂 I’m sure she will be a sweet mom

He’s so beautiful! The mom is gorgeous too! I know this is old news- but did anyone hear that Trista and Ryan are Expecting?! They finally got her wish!

16. Anna says

I love Aracely! I think she is so gorgeous and I enjoy listening to her music…they make a beautiful couple and little Miguelito is so cute! 🙂

17. Sassy says

Beautiful Baby Boy…Congratulations to the proud parents..maybe he will be a singer like his Daddy…