Kelly Ripa & Husband At The Opening of Curtains

Kelly Ripa

Kelly Ripa and husband Mark Consuelos showed up for the opening night of the new musical comedy ‘Curtains’ on Broadway at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre. I love Kelly’s dress!

Comments

1. boo says

O.K who let out the news the I’m a Fuc*ed up Bi*ch, noone is supposed to know that. Sheesh, some people Suck at keeping secrets!~* :D….haha.
    I know Sharon My big sista, I can’t wait either!~*

2. sharon says

don’t worry KellyMay, we still love you! LOL As if you would say those narsty things about the “normal” people on here. LOL I’ll see you next weekend! I can’t wait to see my puppy! haha.

Oh my God!!!
    Oh man that is toooo funny!

All I have to say is I am a lot smarter then you are obviously. Hmmm you seem to have a close handle on the happenings of the last few days, too bad you didn’t have the balls to be real. I don’t have to jusitfy any of that because all those gals know me and that is not me. Just in the process of exposing you…. just not smart enough sweetie;)

god why cant everyoneleave everyone alone? side bangs, you are just annoying and you are so mean to me. i never did anything to you and look you are the meanest possible thing. angelina preggo hot momma was me i know i look like fool and i’m sorry kay ? i wanted to c how peeps wpuld react. missy mama noone cares about your friends wedding and boo you are a fucked up bitch. you betrayed me. mommydearest you suck up to people too much. anna astop being so nice to people. crayola you are a bitch making so much trouble on that site. i hope that clears everythihng up. and side bangs you are NOT my firend and neither are boo. i hate all of you. i lost my fucking baby because of you and no one said soprry and no one cares. i was all the imposters and i was Mandy and I was KC and I was Crayola. IU wsa Julia and Ivy. I was booogieogiedowntonite.

#2 is me, but not # 1/ You are too scared to use your own name. Stop taking my name. Pplease, if you have nothing better to do with your time, go to another website. Not here.

6. side bangs says

I love her dress, but her body just doesn’t fill it out. She looks great for her age. Mark is so handsome.