Comments

they’ll both grow up to be dolls, look at their mother and father. how can anyone call babies and small children ugly. i ‘ve never seen an ugly child. the founding fathers of our country AND JESUS CHRIST HAD LONG HAIR.

2. Zbella says

He will not be winning any modeling contests. I love red hair but his doesn’t do it for me. I think Julia if attractive, but could use a little TLC.

3. Celine says

Julia’s kids are so NOT cute at all. They look just like her and believe me, that’s not a good thing!

I don’t see anything cute about either of her children, and she isn’t Miss Pefect either. I guess his wife, the one he dumped for Julia, has gone on with her life and I hope she is doing good.

Kate Hudson’s son is just plain homely!

I happen to think they are very cute. Look like little Phinn got the red hair from mommy! Julia’s hair looks red here. He doesn’t need a hair cut. He looks cute like this. Who really needs a hair cut is Ryder( Katie Hudson’s son) and Celine Dion’s son, Renee Charles.

6. Kim says

I’m sorry- that is a homely looking child. I love Julia and she’s gorgeous and I’m sure her kids are sweethearts, but wow.

7. Lauren says

Wow, little Finn is a redhead through and through. Both he and his sister are cute. Can’t wait to see the newest Moder baby.

8. diva says

Why do people always assume boys with long hair need a haircut…?? Maybe their parents want their sons to have long hair in which case they dont need a haircut.

It sure does make me laugh the way people get all riled up about boys with long hair….lol

9. Sassy says

I am sorry, but I don’t find the little guy cute..the red hair needs to go, maybe if she cut his hair… :0)