Jennifer Garner & Violet At The Park

Jennifer Garner continues to cherish her time with her baby girl at a Santa Monica park.

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Comments

1. liz says

violet definitely looks just like her dad in some pictures, yet in others she looks like her mom. they are a lovely family and i enjoy looking at the pictures of them so much. please keep them coming often as possible. thanks

2. liz says

3. sofie says

violet looks just like mommy… but she is so sweet, and she have this cute look, that i just love…

4. Sassy says

I am sorry guys, I don’t think Violet is a cute baby, Mom and Dad are very good looking pair, but I don’t know what happen to Violet…but Jen looks like she is really enjoying her Daughter, that’s what counts…

5. Danielle says

Yeah, Violet and Jen pics, I love seeing them! Seeing pics of them playing makes me want a child. 🙂

6. EveLina says

What a great, great mother Jen really is. Always taking her little-one out for stolls, parks, fresh air. So sweet! I always try to make time for my little-one as well, but it’s always raining out, can’t wait till it warms up and sunshine will come thru more. It’s just that age where they always want to be outside..

7. boo says

I think this may be the cutest picture of Violet to date… I don’t know why, but she just looks so precious, And of course Mommy is gorgeous glammed up or average looking, I love this Family!!~*

8. Anna says

Violet looks so adorable in this picture!! I think its good for women to see that there are still Hollywood mothers who want to be the number one caregiver for their children instead of shuffling them off to nannies all the time….To me Jen is so gorgeous when she doesn’t care about her who’s watching or whether she has the “right” clothes on…I think unknowingly it makes her more personable to other people!! Go Jen!!

9. CTBMOM says

Violet does look so much like her mommy, but it a few pics, I’ve seen a little bit of Ben in her features. They seem like such down to earth people, and its obvious that they are smitten with their daughter.

10. carleigh says

Jen appears to be an atypical Hollywood mother who actually spends time playing, interacting and engaging with her daughter, Violet is a lucky little girl. Jen is just a cutie pie and Vi is the spitting image of her, love their pic’s of love and togetherness, this is the perfect example of a mother who cherishes and delights in her child, how precious!

11. Jordyn says

I love how she keeps things so simple…with no drama! Jen doesnt seem caught up in the “my kid has to wear the most expensive fad” to a park! I think in a lot of pix, Violet looks just like dad!

I see a nice mix of both Ben and Jen! I love how she is so hands on, Violet is a fortunate little girl. More people need to take parenting more serious, you truly reap what you sow!

13. side bangs says

I think she has Jennifer’s lips and eyes and Ben’s nose. Jennifer is so gorgeous. She dresses so homely and laid back. Violet is ( I think) the cutest baby in hollywood. ( next to Sean Preston) 🙂

14. Shae says

I do not see a bit of Ben in this child. I swear Jen cloned Violet. Talk about spitting images, right down to the same facial expressions!