Denise Richards & Richie Sambora With Lola

Denise Richards

Awwww! Lola, 21 months, is so cute with her doll! Here she was snapped in Malibu on Thursday with mom Denise Richards and Richie Sambora.

Comments

#5, Does everyone and everything make you sick? Try looking in the mirror and reading what you write, that will definately make you SICK, YOU SICKO!!!!!

Lola looks just like her grandmother, saw a picture of her and was amazed at the resemblance. Very cute little girl!

3. Anna says

Anne – I’m brand new to this website and I didnt realize there were more than one Anna’s!…my real name is actually Anya so I guess I will change my thread to not be confused with anyone else! hmmm I think I’ll go with Basil :)!

4. Anne (Tom cruise's stauch fan) says

Libraesque, is there anyone you love aside from Brangelina? I know it is your life and you are entiltled to your opinions but too much negativety is ruining your life. Try, just try and be positive. I know people are always criticising me for my I dont-care attitude and happy-go-lucky life style but it is great. Negativety ruins lives. I hate being sad or hating anybody so I try do stick to those things that make me happy. Try it gal. Just start by ignoring those stars that you hate…….

5. Anne (Tom cruise's stauch fan) says

For the record, am not that Anna #2. I post as Anne here because there is already one Anna and another Ana. My grandma calls me Anne so I adopted it so that I do not become one of those people who use multiple names on threads. It is annoying.

Lola is starting to look less pretty like Sam. She is still cute. Denise and Richie will not last long, they are both on rebound and I cannot feel their chemistry. I love Richie and Jon Bon Jovi though! Great band! Great music. ‘ Its my life’ is actually my personal theme song.

6. Libraesque says

these two seriously make me sick.
    Of all the over-the-hill rock stars to go after, her best friends?????
    Gross

7. Trace says

Looks to me like Denise went shopping and met up with Richie after, hence her carrying the bags…it looks like they’re about to sit down for lunch at a restaurant or something.

Lola is just totally edible. That child is gorgeous. It’s the first time I’ve seen Denise looking a little dishevelled…maybe Lola was running her ragged yesterday or something.

8. Anna says

Lola is ADORABLE! I think she looks a lot like Denise…but do you think Richie could help her carry anything!!!