An Expectant Tiffani Wood

An expectant Tiffani Wood, 29, was snapped shopping at the Double Bay shops with her girlfriends. Tiffani Wood is an Australian pop singer. She is in her third trimester.
Tiffani Wood

Tiffani married Neil Cummins on January 28th.

Tiffani Wood

Tiffani enjoyed a bachelorette party at the beach the day prior to her wedding. And here she was snapped at a pool party on the eve of her wedding. She has been known for reveling in her pregnant form.

Tiffani Wood

Here is a gorgeous photo from her MySpace page:

Tiffani Wood

Best Wishes!

1. Lovethebabies says

Mmmm, but I haven’t lived in Australia for years now…. and last visit it seemed that all the celebrities have changed… perhaps she is big now (well, her tummy is big!!).

2. greenlee says

Okay, how big a NOBODY is this chick that even the Auusie #11 didn’t know who she was?

3. MissyMama says

That is it. I am done here! Regulars, I’ll see you at Hellorazzi where my name cannot be stolen and used by immature idiots.

4. MommyDearest says

I don’t know who she is, but she looks happy! Good for her being so comfortable with her body.

5. Lovethebabies says

I’m Australian and it took me a while to figure out who she is (I had to google her). She used to be in a girl group called Bardot – they won one of our reality TV shows Popstars. I have seen her in concert a few times (opps that I didn’t recognise her). She was sweet. This is nice – don’t forget Aussies are a bit more relaxed than other nationalities so this isn’t such a big deal.

6. ME says

I think she looks great, and pregnancy is a beutiful thing. If i looked that good pregnant i would show my belly too.She is proud and happy and wants the world to know. I’m happy for her.

I think that what she is doing is beautiful and she really loves her pregnant form and that’s perfectly fine. But for me, I would not do that. Pregnancy for me is really private and even if I wasn’t pregnant I still wouldn’t expose my body parts and stuff like that. But to see other people do it is great. Not just me. I think if I were to do that, I would be embarassed ( which I really don’t like to be) because I thin that doing that is just embarassing for me. I don’t know why. But she looks happy.

8. Astrid says

sorry, but I just do not agree with letting the bare pregnant belly hang out. I do not think its necessary. If she thinks that its that beautiful, thats great, she can share it with her hubby in the privacy of their home.