Tobey Maguire, Jennifer Meyer & Ruby Sweetheart

Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer were snapped out with their bundle of joy, Ruby Sweetheart, on March 17th. Ruby Sweetheart is four-months-old. Tobey and Jennifer are engaged to be married.

Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire

Random Celebs

1. Lanette Jones says

I think she is just related to someone famous no one really knows who she is but his baby is getting very big . she is growing up fast.

2. lee says

i think that they look cute togater i hope that they are happy an i hope that they will stay togater and i hope that he s with her for the right andnot the wrong if you know what i mean there was talk that he was with her because of who she is and it took a baby for him to ask her to be his wife i mean hes shak up with her for what ? 3 years i just hope its right thats all

3. eminencegrise says

Sorry, but Jennifer’s got a face like a blind carpenter’s thumb!

Honestly, her mug could stop a clock.

4. carleigh says

Yeah but if she traded on her families name and tried to make it in the movie industry since she’s no DDG people would be comparing her to Tori Spelling. She’s a jewelry designer and made a name for herself and didn’t trade up on her families name, I admire her for that. They seem happy and their baby is adorable, I wish them much love, peace and happiness in the years ahead.

5. Nisa says

Her father is the head of Universal studios Ron Meyer. She designs jewellery . Amazing that she did not go into movies with a father like that, she would have pulled some roles! Ruby is a cutie!

6. Shae says

Ruby is a cutie..that name is really catching on….but I hope she doesn’t regret the “Sweetheart’ part. Yuk!

7. boo says

I think you two are right 5 & 6, I knew it was something in association with celebrities, just couldn’t remember what it was!

8. Lauren says

Ruby is so cute. I believe I read that Jennifer is a jewlery designer for the stars and her father owns some major movie studio.

9. Sylvia says

I think she’s a jewelry designer…
    I like the pic where she’s brushing his hair out his eyes…I hope they last longer than the other recent baby breeders will.

10. boogieoogiedowntonite says

Maybe he is just so busy with the baby, he never has time for himself. That is what my husband did. He got so hung up with Jack he totally forgot all about himself.

11. boo says

I think she’s a makeup artist or a photographer something that kind of associates with celebs…but I could be wrong!

12. boogieoogiedowntonite says

I just noticed that Toby like always wears those clothes! Is Jennifer famous or a relative form her is famous because I never heard of her.