First Photo Of Angelina Jolie & Pax Thien!

Click here for first pic of Angelina and Pax Thien!
Hello magazine has landed an exclusive cover story with Angelina Jolie just days after the actress adopted son Pax from a Vietnamese orphanage. The issue, due to hit newstands Wednesday, includes pics of Pax getting acquainted with his siblings Zahara and Maddox, as well as an interview with the mom and UN worker. “You can imagine what courage it takes to be in all new surroundings with new people and a new language,” Jolie says. “He is very strong.” The Tomb Raider star describes the new addition to her family as a “very sweet little boy,” and says she has learned some rudimentary Vietnamese so she can better communicate with him.

I cannot publish cover photo here…sorry! But you can check it out here!

Comments

1. Joan says

Yes, I live in the New Orleans area I think that it is wonderful that Angie wants to adopt so many kids. She has managed to get Brad into her side by having one of their own. I feel for the man when she decides to move on she tires easily of the same routine. I know myself I am also a November born person which helps me to understand her moods Some of us in our lifetime are just meant to move on and have alot of accomplishments in our life. Brad appears to be a family man. Well I sure hope he has a good Attorney at Law and a strong family support system. Good Luck Brad

2. Jill says

Beth says: >

And you know this how? Oh right — you read it in Life & Style (a/k/a Lies and Bullsh*t) Magazine!

And where do you think Brad should take Shiloh? To Jennifer, who couldn’t even be bothered giving him a child?

3. Heaven says

Too much hates and jealousies people to have the right to criticize Angelina when you can’t do better. I don’t think you are better parents by your comments.
    You are jealous of her life and those kids – Shame on you.
    If you are a good person and believe on God; you should be happy for her and her family.

4. Beth McStok says

Angelina is an abusive mother by withholding her love and attention from Shiloh. It is very sad that she is inflicting this type of cruelty on to an innocent sweet little baby girl. She should have never become pregnant with Brad’s baby; if she was going to behave in such a manner. All of these children deserve love. If she can’t provide equal love to each of them then Brad should get out and take Shiloh with him. But by no means do I believe Brad should abandoned the other children he can have visitation. Angie please see a shrink.

5. christine says

i am appalled that angelina would put Shiloh on the side. to concentrate more on the other kids. i think all kids whether adopted or not should be treated as equals. love them all the same. Shame on you Angelina! you were the best female i ever known until now.

6. natty Jabeeb says

why do so many conservatives critisize the stars when its usually these hollywoood celebreties who do the most for the poor. Many many blessings to Mr. and Mrs.Pitt.

7. tere caguas says

i wish other rich and famous folks would be as generous with their time and money as Brad and Angie. God bless them always.

8. kelly says

i am sorry to have to say, i feel so bad for little shilou, her mommy is out being a mommy to all the other kid’s. they all went to vietnam. why was shilouh left behind, again. i hope when she is older and read’s that she was an accident and a blob. well you go brad as being a great father to your daughter, while mommy is out saving all of the world. you alway’s see brad with shilou, mommy old’s z and mad. never shilou. oh and pax. why all of a sudden she will stay at home. she was not around when her baby was born, she did not bond with shi.

9. maggie says

THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, WITH ALL THEIR KIDS OF DIFFERENT RACES, PAX IS VERY CUTE, i CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL TOGETHER

Maddox used to smile but even he has a perpetual frown on his face a lot now too, have never seen a smile on Shiloh’s face, this is only the second time I have seen a picture of Zahara smiling, the first was when she was first adopted and Angelina was holding her on a film set, this is one pissed off looking child most of the time! And eventhough enjoying the water, not a very flattering picture of her at all!

11. Blurb says

I’ve never seen Shiloh smile and I’ve only seen Maddox smile once or twice. Happy Happy Happy. See the Happy Jolie-Pitts. That is, if you can catch them all in one place at the same time for longer than a few days!

Nicki, if you had read #22, it would explain why I called sourpuss a Brat, and thank you for the pictures, it is good to see she can smile sometimes and even actually walk too!

Zahara is constantly frowning and scowling, constantly! Even in family pictures where there has only been one photographer, can’t use the excuse too many flash bulbs going off in her face then.

14. lily says

As for those who are calling Zarhara a brat..tell me have you ever had or raised children..HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE TERRIBLE two’s…listen mine is now 4..need I say more.

15. lily says

#32 I totally agree with you….why hide him from the world…she’s proud of her children and it shows.
    All her children will automatically in the spotlight regardless…they are BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE KIDS.
    Also, on another note…For all those HATERS..get over it….she is a gracious and good hearted person…..a LARGE % of her income goes to charities. I can’t say that I was a big fan of Jennifer..actually I don’t even have any comments that are positive or negative……..she did not have the “IT” factor that Angelina has…sorry. ..just my opinion
    I can see why men would have been so drawn to her(Angelina)…she’s real and yes maybe she might be using some of her celebrity status to get things done…..but it goes to REAL CAUSES and she truly cares and is not asking for money like alot of celebrities do for a turn out. When Brad was with Jen he was kinda a snobby celebrity and since he’s been with Angelina..you see him out in the public, doing things ….getting his hands dirty and getting involved.

To see them in pictures and a family unit really touch your heart..she has changed the fate of of these children and they will have good fulfilled lives…and that truly is amazing.

16. lily says

For the one who actually made a comment saying that Pax is way cuter than Maddox..and finally she has another cute kid in the family..2 cute and the other 2 not so cute..that is RUDE.!!!!. ALL her children are beautiful….

17. Carole Danielle says

Hey # 12,
    She doesn’t have to flaunt him.
    The paparazzi does that for her.
    Do you really think that a celebrity like Angelina is able
    to do any normal thing without having them in her face
    all the time…

18. boo says

lol…No MD, I absolutely did not!
    You know what honey stick to studying and books, get an education~*

19. side bangs says

#”s 34 through38. We know you are all the same person. Give it up. What happened to the grown up conversations here?

20. CUCU says

ANGIE, ANGI .WE LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU. KEEPUP YOUR GOOD WORK. MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER. I.M PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVERY DAY.

21. LOS BANOS says

ANGIE IS A GOOD PERSON. WHY SOME PEOPLE ALLERGY TO HER???HATE HER???ARE THEY SO JEALOUS ???????STOP IT HATERS.

22. kelvin says

ANGELINA JOLIE KIDS ALL CUTE.SHE IS A GOOD MOTHER. I’M RESPECT HER. NO MATTER PEOPLE SAY NEGATIVE ABOUT HER. I LOVE HER. SHE IS A GOOD WARM HEART WOMEN. HARD TO FIND ONE IN HOLLYWOOD LIKE HER AND MIA. MOST ARE SELFISH,DRESS UP, SHOW UP, SHOW FAKE BOOBS, SHOW FAKE NOSE, ETC… PARTY LIKE CHINNIFER MANISTON

23. jenny says

i’m amerasian. my father is white,my mom is vietnamese. i’m happy to know angie show her vietnamese son to the world. why not??????why hidding????my dad show me with everybody.no problem. my family feel very happy. angie do good. job no complaint.

24. BOB says

you are right bowen, how come so many ugly angie’s haters here. they are so jealous to angie??? angie didn’t do anything harm to them but they so mad, crazy jealous about her. they should go to hell.

25. LEAN says

PAX IS A LUCKY BOY. ANGIE RESCUED HIM FROM EVIL COMMUNIST COUNTRY. NO FREEDOM, NO HUMAN RIGHT, NO DEMONCRACY, NOTHING…. PEOPLE LIVE THERE LIKE PRISONERS IN A HUGE JAIL.IF THEY ASK FOR FREDOM, DEMONCRACY, ETC..COMMUNIST WILL PUT THEM IN JAIL FOREVER.AND DIE IN JAIL.OR THEY KILL THEM. IN THE DARK. NOBODY KNOW EVEN THE WORLD. THEY KILLED A MILLIONS PEOPLE IN VIETNAM THEY BEATEN UP MONKS, FATHERS AND OTHER PEOPLES BECAUSE THEY JUST ASK FOR FREEDOM RELIGIOUS.OR HUMAN RIGHT, OR DEMONCRACY….

26. Blurb says

minkysmom ….. Whoever minky is, he or she doesn’t know what a mean-spirited mom you are. Pax is adorable! Wonder what YOU looked like as a kid. Probably homely if your nastiness showed in your face!

27. Fee says

#13- the reason it is on Hello! and People is because the two magazines are an extension of one another. People is mor e of an american magazine whereas Hello! is British. And as far as these pics go, you know all the money will go to charity. It is also kind of like the way “normal” people show off their baby pics to other people. It may also have been a way to keep the media from completely attacking the family. Yes the paps will still flutter about, but- oh hey new thought! Maybe by letting photographers take pics of Pax in a controlled environment will make the transition from being an anonymous child to a Brangelina family member a little easier. When Pax gets to LA he won’t be (as) shocked by it all. Just a thought…

I do think the little boy is very cute and I think he is having some happy times with them, he has escaped a Communist country and now will have a Life!

NO, we certainly don’t see them going out dressed to the “nines” so to speak, the little white dress Shiloh had on with Brad is the cutest I have ever seen her dressed!

The reason I said Zahara was a spoiled brat was from listening to Angie on an interview saying Shiloh woke up every morning with Zahara screaming in her face and from her saying if she didnt’ get her way and what she wanted from her, she would go to Brad to get it, so that was why I made that statement.

The reason I said Zahara was a spoiled brat was from listening to Angie on an interview saying Shiloh woke up every morning with Zahara screaming in her face and from her saying if she didnt’ get her way and what she wanted from her, she would go to Brad to get it, so that was why I called her a spoiled brat.

31. side bangs says

I don’t think that they are spolied rotten. I think they have their limits.If they were spoiled ortten they would be like Lourdes ( Maddona’s daughter). She has her own stylist and credit cards. You don’t see them going out dressed to the nines and being all that. They are laid back. They don’t ( I don’t think) like to be in the spotlight.

#17, Zahara was born January 8th, 2005. She was adopted by Angelina when she was six months old and has been spoiled rotten by her ever since!

33. Drea says

if I looked that good when I was pregnant..I might have done it again…..some people have all the luck. Best wishes to Salma.

34. Cheetah says

[quote]It didn’t take her long to prostitute him[/quote]

Do you even know what that word means?! Do you realize that you are accusing someone from a serious crime!?

You dont even know these people. Dont make statements you dont know the truth about.

thats sick.

35. Nisa says

It didn’t take her long to prostitute him. Charity or no charity, using these kids in this way is wrong!

36. !!! says

I can’t believe she is already flaunting him!
    # 10 Lisa, doesn’t matter when she publishes the pictures there is always going to be a media circus around them so she could have at lease waited till the boy bonds with his new family!!! We still haven’t seen a “published” photo of Madonna’s boy even though there were more interest around him at the time.

37. Paula says

The magazine took the pictures and they get what they want plus Angie gets paid for them. The paps want what they want because they’ll make the money selling them to a magazine so they aren’t going to leave her alone.

Has Brad said anything about this child yet? Just wondering! I haven’t seen where he’s said much about him. Just seems too strange the he couldn’t go with her and is going to wait to meet him when she brings him home.

38. Lisa says

The Paparazzi are part of her life and I guess she figures publish these lovely pictures and maybe it won’t turn into a 3 ring circus a la baby Suri

39. Amba says

By her releasing a picture early, it gets the photogs off of her back. Gwenyth Paltrow would stand outside and let the paparazzi take a few pics then she would ask them to leave her alone. If you give them what they want, they might treat you a little better.

40. boogieoogiedowntonite says

Yes I agree with Lauren. He’s a cute boy, but I don’t think she should exploit him just yet. I mean she has only had for what? a week and already she is putting him in the spotlight? I wonder what Brad thinks about this. Did Angelina pick out the name Pax?

41. !!! says

I can’t believe she has a published photo of him already!!! What is the purpose of that? Is it PR? STOP USING THE KIDS!!!

42. Paula says

#4 Lauren you’re right about that. Why does she always have to make this a promotional thing? Why can’t she keep behind closed doors and just take her son home without all of the media hype? Everytime she does something like this it just shows she does things to get into the media and keep the spotlite on herself.

43. Lauren says

What a cute picture. But, I don’t get it. She issued a statement apologizing for bringing the media spotlight into Pax’s life and now she’s posing for a photoshoot? She’s really hypocritical.

44. Sylvia says

Maddox is plently cute…all of those kids are.
    Angelinas profile in that pic is amazing…she really is becoming a more beautiful woman as she ages, inside and out. I mean, just look at how far she has come in the past few years.

45. **** says

what a cutie. i think he is better looking than mad. so cute finally she got a cute kid. now she is even 2 cute and 2 not cute.