Tori Spelling Says "Mommihood ROCKS!"

Tori Spelling

Tori shared the following on March 17th:

Liam’s Mommy

Hi MySpace friends…

Thank you so much for all the congratulatory messages on the arrival of Liam.
Everyone has been so kind and we loved reading all your messages and comments. We are finally out of the hospital and spent our first day at home with little Liam. Its been the most amazing week and experience of my life. We feel so blessed. Liam as many of you know was born Tuesday, March 13th. He weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces and is 19 1/2inches long. And, I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare at him in amazement. I can’t believe I have been given this unbelievable little gift. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He is my little angel baby and I had no idea you could love someone you’ve only known for 4 days this much. But, my heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommihood ROCKS! Well, Liam needs to be fed so momma must go….love to all of you and especially every mommy out there. I have such a new found respect for you! T xoxo

You can check out her MySpace blog here!

Comments

1. Inna says

New found respect for all the mommies out there? Did she forget that she stole Dean from his ex-wife while she was pregnant with second child….
    I have abslutely no respect for these two.

2. boogieoogiedowntonite says

KellyMay, are you a doctor? Wow! My husband and I decided on a water birth. But if I don’t like it than we won’t do it.

3. Kathy says

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott both had affairs on their spouses. What has either one of them done career wise? NOTHING!!!! Tori and Dean, please go away!!

4. Jamie67 says

I am lucky to have three beautiful children,2 by natural delivery,1 by a C-section,it wasn’t my choice!
    I can’t say what was better,I am just happy to have expercienced both!

Oh and I forgot to add there definitely is a place for Caesareans but they should not be the first option and if you get your mind stuck on one in the begininning then I can almost always guarantee you will get what you asked for, you need to have an open mind when it comes to birth.

First and foremost Dori, your attitude towards birth is exactly why a lot of woman end up with horrible birth experiences! I have helped bring a lot of babies in this world and if you are scared and have attitude then you produce adrenalin which makes it hurt more and slows down the process. A womans body can give birth in a coma (it knows what it is doing), the true obstacle is the mind of the woman which can be crazy (as we bare witness to that here), humble yourself, bite a stick and let nature take it’s course LOL Dealing with the pain is the toughest part but it also is the most empowering as well. I would have my natural delivery anyday over my caesarean, it was a lot easier in so many ways. I also dreamed of a waterbirth, got in the tub and hated it! So really just do it what it takes to be comfortable (which for me was walking, I only laid down to deliver).

Just the facts, Dean first wife Mary Jo Useless was a bitch! Good thing she has her good friend Kenny now but I guess that’s okay because he wasn’t married LOL Why oh why do people promote unhealthy marriages they do more damage to children, your further ahead to be single and happy. You don’t always marry for love but you need love to be married and love is worth it. I sure wonder if all these nay sayers are clinging to their own marrriages, I just love to hear a woman complain about all those other woman only to turn around and treat their husbands like crap, Hello you get what you give!

Hey Julia, I was wondering where you where at? How’s your princess?

7. :( says

For boogieoogiedowntonite –

just wondering just how old your first kid is? found thses posts from you. (both from Brooke burke)First one says;

With my one year old son, ( he was born in October 2005)

second one says;

Jack turned one last month. February 16.

people,people,people- if ya gonna lie:REMEMBER YOUR LIES! Quit waisting peoples time with your fake lies!

Get a life

8. Joan Herrington says

I congratulate you both on the birth of your son. I loved being pregnant, had 3 children. Whatever way one gives birth is a choice only the mother can make and for the health of the newborn also.
    I just heard that you are going to have a bed and breakfast in Fallbrook, Ca. It is such a lovely town, we lived there for nearly 7 years, and loved it.
    We came back to Canada as our daughter was having her 3rd child and we wanted to support her and give her help.
    My happiest days were having babies and raising them.
    Enjoy every moment.

9. Joan Herrington says

My happiest days were having babies and raising them.
    Enjoy every moment.

10. 4babies4me says

Yep, Dori said twice in the Suri blog that she was a grandmother… once she even said she wasn’t that old~ only 55. Apparently someone doesn’t see the tangled web she is weaving… sound like anyone else we haven’t seen around in a while???

11. :) says

I think dori is 10 years old and doesn’t know anything about anything. First she’s a grandmother, then she hasn’t ever had kids and then she’s got two sons and 3 daughters. Another imposter. Go play with your Barbies little girl and get a dictionary and read up on water births for the next time you post so you’ll sound more like an adult instead of the child that you are.

12. Just the facts says

hey Tori…now just imagine if some homely hussy with alot of money took your husband away while you were basking in the glory and wonder of little Liam. Thats what happened to your goldigging husbands ex wife. Nice scenerio, isn’t it.? And imagine her with TWO kids without their daddy! You two losers deserve each other…I feel sorry for baby Liam. Nice name- by the way.

13. boogieoogiedowntonite says

Thankx, Guys. I am 5’8 so I on’t think that it has anything to do with my height. When I had my c-secti0on, I couldn’t do anything for little Jack, too busy healing and resting and I felt so bad. I think that c-section is definatly out. I have been thinking about a water birth. I have never experienced it and a lot of people and moms say it helps progress your labor and makes you feel so much better. I think the recovery time for that is just as fast as vanginal birth.

14. tasia112 says

Tori is very lucky the name Liam is so unique and different . I wish her the best. when is she going to show the baby.

15. carleigh says

I also have had both vaginal vs. c-section and have to agree with Mommy Dearest. I was up and moving around and out and about much quicker than after the c-section. The recovery from vaginal is much speedier and after 10 days I felt wonderful, back to my old self. Granted I was 24 when I had my first and 32 when I had the second, I don’t know if age would have factored much into the recovery from the c-section. It was just not my cuppa tea so to speak. I didn’t leave the house for almost 6 weeks after c-section, I caught a virus and got very ill and for almost a year after the c-section I tired easily and got sick much more often. I don’t know if it impaired my immune system or not but it did convince me that I don’t ever want to go through it again. Mine was due to failure to progress and yes kicking in the ribs is quite normal especially if you are short waisted like me…5’3 and no waistline so the baby had no other places to kick except in the ribs, back and bladder and boy the little buggers have wonderful adept aim. Best of luck w/ your new baby!

16. MommyDearest says

Boogie…(when I was pregnant) my son used to wedge his little foot right against my ribs. It would hurt so-o-o bad. I would push on my stomach trying to get him to move (the little booger!)

My son was 9 Lbs 9 oz….I had him natural (with no epidural). My daughter was only 8 Lbs 2 oz and I had to have a C-section with her (long story). Anyway, take some advise from someone who knows….I would take a vaginal birth over a C-section anyday (especially if you have another child to look after)! The recovery is so much easier and you honestly do forget about the pain (in time). Good luck to you!

17. :) says

Because on the Suri St. Patties site you posted you were a grandmother 51. dori | March 19th, 2007 at 7:54 am
    #38 joanne
    I don’t believe telling the truth is evil. There was nothing mean about what I said so go pick on someone else ok? I am a grandmother and don’t need to nor want to grow up. For those of you living in lala land. It’s a known fact Tom Cruise is impotent and unable ti have children. Suri is an adorable child but Tom Cruise isNOT the father.

Just a little confused! So your kids are adopted??

18. Mary says

dori……i dont have anythang to say to you. Boogieogiedowntoghnite, I think that you should have a water birh. It is so soothing and it helps you labor( pain wise) so much. It calms you down. It’s very easy.How old is your son? As for the kicking that is totally normal. Your baby needs to stay active in the womb and you are close to your birth so its gorowing and needs more space. Good luck! 🙂

19. boo says

Honestly if you can do a vaginal birth then I say go for it… you may feel more pain doing it naturally, but in the end the recovery aspect is 10X better, or so I’ve been told… I had 2 natural drugfree deliveries and my recoveries were so quick and easy and actually the deliveries were just as quick and easy, some people get lucky I know I did.
    If you can try natural then Isay go for it hun nd goodluck!!
    As for kicks to the ribs… yup, I got them all the time and yes they were painful at times!!

20. dori says

Trust me boogie, you dont want to do it natrully. get A c secrtion again. I guess you are supposed to have kicks in youer ribs at the 7 month, i wouldnt know i have never been pregnant. but i have seen videos on you tube and people sya that. i hope you feel better.why did you get a c section?????????

21. boogieoogiedowntonite says

Does anyone know…. are you supposed to have kicking in your ribs at the seventh month? I was pregnant b4 with my son, but never experienced it. It hurts like crazy. If I am so fragile to this, I wonder what will happen at birth. I hada c-section last time, this time I am going to TRY to do it vaginally.

22. carleigh says

She sounds like she’s loving every minute of it and she deserves to be happy, she’s had a bad past year w/ the fued with her mother and the death of her father. She seems down-to-earth and genuine, so what some people don’t think she’s the most attractive woman alive, who cares! She seems to have reached a placid and peaceful state in her life and she’s happy, what more can a woman ask then for a healthy, beautiful baby! Congrats to Tori…she seems very sweet.

Children are miracles and until you have your own sometimes you don’t realize that, I am so happy for her it is one of the best feelings in the world! I hug my children everyday and give thanks for them, they have make me a better person!

Congratulations again Tori and Dean!