Heidi Klum With Leni & Henry

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum was snapped with daughter Leni, 2, and son Henry, 18 months, at a Beverly Hills playground on Saturday. Even Heidi is sporting those adorable pigtails!

Comments

hey there and thanks for your info ? I have certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did on the other hand experience a few technical points the use of this web site, since I skilled to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Now not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances occasions will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality ranking if advertising and ***********

2. LoLo09 says

okay, so i read somewhere that heidi klum has 4 kids…theres leni, henry and now lou…whos the other one?

P.S. Leni is gorgeous…i can’t wait to see what shes gonna look like when she gets older. And what she does with her life. I hope she becomes a model like her mom. She could definitely make it big in the modeling industry.

3. ana says

the boy is UGLY. This has nothing to do with being racist (im black) is just tellin the truth. Even if we paint him white, yellow or brown the result is still the same the poor kid is ugly. I mean look at his dad….sh*t hopefully he ll change as he gets older

4. vicky says

Im totally shocked at reading some of your comments, ive never heard of racisim to that extent in england…yea, its evident everywhere but the hatred that is obviously in some of you is sickening and all you you who have views like that need screening for mental health issues….and a whole lot of educating!!!!!!

5. ITradedDown says

I thought pets weren’t allowed in the playground. Who’s going to sweep up the logs it leaves? 😉

6. cora palado says

she will be divorced in 2yrs. or less, she does not love the 2 negro babies, and this will cause a divorce. i think she only married the negro man to insult her ex husband, but it back fire on her and she is stuck with 2 negro babies

7. Orla says

Damn, her two negro boys are UGLY! However her daughter is adorable. Too bad she had to go and ruin her good genes with that black man. YUCK!!! Her boys should be the poster children AGAINST mix race breeding!

8. anonymous says

my dauther have green eye and long brown hair her father is white she look 100/percent white i can understand what you mean I’am black she come from me i have good taste

9. Samantha H. says

how can such a negro boy come from such a caucasian woman? I hope he’s not so negro on the inside, other wise poor leni better sleep with one eye open!, he’s got ‘prisoner” written all over him!

10. Mandy says

Don’t worry mybabyisbiracial, anyone who calls beautiful bi-racial babies ‘mongrels’ probably belongs to the KKK, believes that THEY are miraculously somehow God’s chosen people instead of the Jews (apparently the “lost tribes” ended up in Europe and were white), that Jews are ACTUALLY Satan’s children, and that black people are a result of humans mating with monkeys. Someone with that much power of critical thinking isn’t even worth responding to.

11. Loving Mother says

All you racist people out there are WACK and should burn on the stake. Lets make a KKK for Nuts like YOU!!

12. MyBabyIsBiRacial says

25 – why would I want to do that? So you and your stupid friends can tear him to shreds like you have done with Henry? No thank you.

My baby boy is beautiful. He really is stunning. He has beautiful coffee coloured skin, and gorgeous loose curls. Oh, and big brown eyes. And best of all, he was made with love and is full of good nuturing and good genes.

Which is more than can be said for anything which is un lucky enough to have been bred from you and people like you.

13. Shirley Q. Liquor says

Mybabyisamongrel, please post a link to a photo of your niglet. We all want to see what kind of abomination you whelped.

14. MyBabyIsBiRacial says

#23 – no, not racist as long as you don’t add anything racially motivated with your comment.

just a little unpleasant maybe to call a 2 year old child ugly.

15. MyBabyIsBiRacial says

oh, I’m laughing alright. If I wasn’t, you would know about it. When I first read these posts I was really upset by them but now I just feel sorry for you and your children that you are so uneducated and ignorant.

16. Zbella says

Heidi is a wonderful role model (haha) and mother. I really love seeing pictures of her and her 3 babies. Beautiful family. Henry is so cute!

17. Emily says

You people are disgusting beings. I won’t call you human, because you aren’t.

Nasty, vile, uneducated, racist beings.

All children are beautiful. I think Henry is gorgeous.

18. smyrna says

i see that it’s a god damn conversation about race!!
    as an american culture and literature grad, i can say that nearly all whites in US still can’t get the idea that blacks are human beings too!
    indeed, little boy is very cute!!

19. sammi says

omg leni’s BEAUTIFUL , next model right there!
    i think she’s going to be prettier than her mom , i don’t think heidi klum is that amazing , she is pretty but really average looking if it wasn’t for her height and amazing body she would not be that great but her kids are gorgeous!

20. carleigh says

Henry is a perfect mixture of Heidi and Seal and he is truly adorable! He’s a big boy!! LOL. Leni does look much different but she’s a little doll too! Heidi looks adorable too! Love their family and can’t wait to see pic’s of Johan.

Honey yes, she does always look different!
    I think Henry is very cute and I love his hair!!! Good for Heidi for allowing her children to be who they are without trying to conform to society, those things tend to make you bitter overtime as we see fine examples here everyday, wonderful to be an individual 🙂

You are wasting your time, kc, trying to defend a helpless child from someone’s nasty comments about him. It happens on this site ALL the time, and it’s getting so boring. Now Sarah is going to reply that you don’t have the right to tell her what to think and that this site is to express your opinions, bla, bla, bla.
    On another note, does anyone else agree that Leni looks like a completely different child every time we see a photo of her? I would have no idea who she was if someone showed me a close-up of her face, because I can’t really tell what she looks like!

23. boogieoogiedowntonite says

Heidi looks so cute. I love how she just really takes motherhood to the next level.