Comments

1. Alison says

To mommiedearest..You said in a earlier post that you are not a hater and you don’t have enough time in the day to post a note of encouagement to a spoiled Britney….You are taking time out to post on this board…..Why?

2. N says

#7 …but you have enough time to explain to us why you didnt… And if you dont consider yourself a hater then why reply.

Hey! Why does people always put down Brit?? I don’t get it. Honestly, think about it. Do u really know who she is? Just because she has money does not mean that she has everything. I would rather live in a cardboard box and still have my family & friends than have millons and feel as if no one cares. Just remember she is human just like we are and she deserves encouraging words not discouraging. Hold your head up high Brit and prove those idots wrong that don’t believe in you!!!

4. Pam says

Think about your kids !! Grow up and try and put them first not yourself. You are a very selfish person and we all could see that ,after your split with Kevin.At first we all thought we were glad you left him that he was no good for you.Now everyone can’t understand why it took him so long to leave you.Get a grip.Get over yourself. Remember you brought 2 little people into this world .They should be first not some guy who you met at rehab.

5. Think About It says

I agree with MommyDearest….I don’t hate her and I understand that celebs “go through things too” but she doesn’t need a note from encouragement from millions of people she doesn’t know exist to “survive” or “make it through” Unless this of course a publicity stunt like rumour has it….then she will need all the little notes.

Anzhelika money does not promise you happiness! And people constantly watching and judging every move you make can not be easy.

7. Anzhelika says

I agree with MommyDearest, Britney is spoiled bitch…
    She has got a lot of money ,so i dont understand why we should feel pity for her?

8. Kikan says

Britney…Please stop hurting yourself…It won’t make u better. Trust me!…look deeply around u…U still have a few good friends to hold on…And wonderful children, they still need u. U feel mess, fine!!…But u must be don’t want to see your babies feel the same way too…Get up Brit!! By the way, my little sister still adore u. Just like the time, ‘Baby one more time’ became a hit….

9. MommyDearest says

Sorry, Katie….I’m not a “hater”. I just don’t have enough time in the day to write a “note of encouragement” to every spoiled celebrity brat that enters rehab these days!

10. Kristen says

Everyone goes through hard time even celebs what makes britney different from all of us. I give her big props for the therapy and help. Raising two children isnt easy and i wish her all the best. Hang in there britney things will get better just stay strong for your boys. With love kristen

11. dori says

I sent one too. She could use some positive thoughts thrown her way. Lets encourage her to get well and back home to her boys.

12. Katie says

I sent one! GOOD LUCK BRITNEY AND BEST WISHES WE LOVE YOU! I PROMISE I’LL BUY YOUR NEW ALBUM THE DAY IT HITS STORES! ok thanks for your time..
    Oh and to all of you haters out there- screw you!