Little Liam Aaron Brings Tori Spelling & Her Mother Together!

Tori Spelling

Little Liam Aaron has led to a reconciliation between Tori Spelling and her mother.
They’ve had a strained relationship for some time. People magazine reports that Candy Spelling went to the hospital where her grandson was born.

She tells People: “Words can’t describe the joy and elation I feel at this truly happy event.” She says she’s “looking forward to doting” on her new grandson and having “all the memorable fun that comes with it.”

Liam Aaron McDermott was born Tuesday. He’s Tori Spelling’s first kid and Candy Spelling’s first grandchild.

Below is a rare and older pic of Tori and her mother in the same shot.

Tori Spelling

What wonderful news!

Comments

1. beverly says

I loved ever minute of the tv show about you and your husband.you are both beauitful people.you are such a cute couple.and if i may say your bed and breakfast inn is to die for you have great taste.well i wish you both all the best.from a tv fan. beverly -Youngsville, North Carolina

2. carleigh says

I don’t know what the hell is wrong with people???????OMG, this woman just had a baby and everyone’s saying “oh hope it doesn’t look like her”, “she’s ugly” and blah, blah, blah. That’s just rude. Sure Tori may not in some people’s opinions be the most beautiful thing to hit the streets, but it’s all in what a person considers to be their own personal definition of beauty. Isn’t a new mother cradling their tiny baby a thing of beauty? Isn’t the innocence of a child a thing of beauty? Isn’t a granfather or grandmother wiping away a tear or bandaging a scraped boo-boo, or comforting an ill child a thing of comfort and beauty? All I can say is that people today are just too damn mean, overly critical and just so self-righteous it makes me ill. I can’t judge this woman, it isn’t my right. I hope her child is healthy, strong and raised in a loving, close knit family with joy and happiness. God, some people really do need to take some prozac and chill out really bad!

3. Betty says

I am glad she had a heathy prego body after her skinny years. I agree though, ugly family. Pray for the new baby that he doesn’t get that long funky face!!

4. Tiffany says

Sometimes it takes a life changing experience (birth,death,ect) to bring families together. I think that it is great that this family can let bygones be bygones and get on with their lives together as a complete family unit. This child will benefit greatly from this reconciliation and that is a great thing. Congrats on the new baby and on the mending of this once torn relationship.

5. esther says

McDermott is still an ass. I bet this bit of news makes his exwife and kids day. The ones he left for homely ,moneybags Tori.

6. Team Spelling (aka boo) says

Such a nice pic of her and her Parents…And look at that shes skinny and pretty In her Pre Pregnant days…I have a feeling she’s going to get back to that body in no time!
    I’m glad they are making amends…Life is too short to hold grudges especially with a Parent.
    Good luck to them!~*