Britney Reveals A Very Unhealthy Coke Habit In Rehab

Hmmm….well it looks like Britney is actually a coke girl…not a pepsi girl!

Britney Spears

Looks like Britney Spears has become a Coke fiend. Not that other kind of coke.

Britney has been drinking 24 cans of Coca-Cola a day, according to Star.

And reportedly, Britney hasn’t been an ideal patient, according to Star.

“Britney has a seriously bad attitude problem,” an “insider” tells Star. “She’s been very demanding; acts like a 12-year-old and throws temper tantrums when she doesn’t get what she wants!

“She refuses to pick up after herself and even asked if she could hire a maid!” adds the source. “She’s asking for this and that, special food, special everything … and she’s not that nice to anyone.”

It’s likely that Britney is acting out, reports that mag, because she feels she doesn’t belong in rehab in the first place.

“I heard she keeps saying she is just sick from postpartum depression and that she does not have any real addiction problem, which is a joke,” the source tells the mag. “She has an addiction”

This is probably just silly gossip! I still feel bad for her…being in a rehab facility and being away from her babies has to be very difficult.

Very silly thought….could she really be drinking 24 cans of regular coke?! Wouldn’t that be a week’s calorie allowance!? Yikes!

Comments

1. !!!!? says

actually she traveled with her until she was 14 !! and alot of teens don`t talk about there issues….well not with there parents!!

Wouldn’t her mother have known if she had an eating disorder since she was 16? Didn’t she travel with her a lot at that age? She should have taken her for help way back then if that is true. But so many lies published, seems like an awfully lot of news coming out of Promises that should be confidential!

3. Betty says

I’m worried about her and I don’t even know her. I’ve had problem with drugs and eating disorders and it’s a terrible thing. Couldn’t imagine having kids that young through it!! I am also annoyed that they are making up things about rehab. Obviously everything is confidential there.

4. boo says

Actually I think we can believe everything they say she’s done… but in a sense can’t blame her because of all the crap she’s dealing with….She has to stop blaming her behavior on PPD though…… although she likely does in fact have it as doctors have said, she also has other issues that have contributed to her problems…The Alcohol & (possible drugs), Her divorce, Her Aunts death, The negtive media attention…..I’m sure all of these things and more have led to her issues.
    I can’t help but feel sorry for her now, I hope that once she is done, she gets herself together and takes time for her family…She has been away from her kids long enough ( especially Jayden, who probably barely even knows her, because of her partying ways).
    It’s time for her to sit back and figure out what her priorities are!~*

5. Amy says

Who knows what is going on with her. I don’t really think we should believe anything that is written about her at this point. She’s pretty screwed up, but can you imagine so many people watching every move you make? WE probably drove her crazy! I always suspected K Fed was the normal one. lol

6. Tiffany says

I want her to be able to make a come back and to be able to get her life straightened out but the more I hear about her troubles the less likely I feel she will be able to work it out. She has to want it and from the sounds of it, she does not want it bad enough. I hope for her kiddos and for her sake that she can pull through.