1. amy says

#12 maggie, i think you are right–he does like a little like mason.

i also agree with #26 lauren that he looks alot like paps. oh no, here we go again with another donald trump!

2. Lauren says

Wow, Barron looks like his father so much. He looks like he’s 4 years old. He’s big for his age.

3. Stacey says

4. Julie (ion_egn_mom) says

That kid is HUGE!!! And as of “The Donald’s” hair…I hear that he made a bet with Vince McManon (WWF/E) and if he loses then he has to shave it!!! I hope he loses!!! I think that he is vile!!!

5. Melissa says

Donald’s hair is just plain irritating to look at. Why doesn’t he just CUT it ALL off. Are you telling me a Billionare can’t afford plugs or a transplant? Why can’t he be bald and embrace his years?
    Anyways, his son is cute. Lets just hope he doesn’t inherit his dads baldness.

6. becca says

#10 is right…he does look miserable …and girly. What a hoot if a Trump ended up gay…..ROFLMAO….

7. Essie says

Like Mariann said, there are lots more pics on the just jared site so go there before calling this BABY a brat!!

8. Betty says

Sorry, me again but that kid is going to get tortured in school if he dresses like that in the future.

9. Think About It says

He is very cute, I can’t believe how big he has gotten! I personally love the clothes…very fancy! He looks like he is sulking in the second picture though, lol

10. Mariann says

I just checked out the pictures on the “Just Jared” website of the Trumps – very adorable pictures!

11. Michelle says

He is very handsome. Thanks goodness he does not look like Donald. And his hair is so much nicer!

12. Gesa says

If you look at Just Jared you see lots more adorable pics of him – I think the choice of these two pics is a bit unfortunate….

13. EveLina says

Oh my gosh he looks like he’s 5 years old! Just look at him, so mature.. Yeah i just LOVE, LOVE the clothing on him, so my style! I have a few out-fits like that for my lil’ girl. But the clothing is so hard to find, and can get a bit expensive. He’s handsome though!

14. Jen says

The picture on the bottom looks like it could have been taken years ago. It has a neat vintage feel. I guess it’s the clothes on baby and Mom.

15. Tiffany says

He is really a cute kiddo. I do not like how they dress him like a future business man but I do think that he is very cute. Love the attitude he is giving the camera in the first shot. He does not look very happy in the second shot either. Hope he is allowed to be a kid. Just because the parents seem to be stuffy does not mean the kids want to be. Beautiful family though.