Patrick Dempsey & Daughter

Patrick Dempsey, 41, was snapped taking some time to focus on his 5-year-old daughter, Talula. Patrick’s twin sons Darby and Sullivan are one-month-old.

Patrick Dempsey

Patrick once said, “One day my 3-year-old daughter said, ‘You’re very handsome, Poppy.’ That was the best compliment ever.”

Comments

1. Lacy says

i have nothing against holding older children, i’ll hold on to mine as long as i can. but talula looks real big, older than 5. isn’t maddox 5? she looks twice his size.

2. Midge says

Sometimes we carry our 4-year-old. I don’t see the problem. Like Sandra said, you never know where they have been or what they have been doing. Also, they could be in a hurry. I sometimes carry mine through a parking lot or across the street because of traffic. I agree with Sandra, too, he could carry me anywhere!!!! And, Talula is right – he is very handsome!

3. Sandra says

So what if he is carrying his 5 year old. My son is almost 6 and I still sometimes carry him, and no I don’t have paparazzi following us. Who knows maybe they went for a long walk and she is tired, who are you to judge at what age someone should stop carrying their child. Besides the fact y’all probably don’t even have children close to the age of 5, so don’t judge! He is McDreamy and over the top sexy because he has a down home, guy next door feel! I would let him carry me or my son any day, well given that my husband wouldn’t mind! lol

4. Julie says

McDreamy is going to have to find a special Bjorn carrier made for 5 year olds! Oh wait, I don’t think they make those…I wonder why????

5. boo says

I was thinking that to, 5 is a bit big to be carrying in your arms…But he’s likely just carrying her past all the paparazzi or something!
    I dunno, I don’t find Patrick to be All that Amazing and sexy as people make him out to be…. I mean he is good looking and everything but Not, OMG over the top sexy or anything!~*

6. SANDY says

That’s really sweet! Father & Daughter! But I think shes a little too big to be carried around.