Jennifer Garner Wants Another Baby!

If ever there was a family that should have lots more adorable babies it’s Jen and Ben!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer admits there are pitfalls to being a Hollywood mom, but she and Ben are planning to have another baby, anyway.

“I’m assuming we’ll have at least one more, but not for a while,” the young mother of 2-year-old daughter Violet shares in the British edition of Marie Claire in its April issue.

Regarding the problems of raising a child in Hollywood, where parental indulgence often outweighs discipline, Jennifer pleas, “If anyone has any ideas, let me know!”

Jennifer, 34, is keenly aware of what it is like not to have everything growing up. Speaking of her humble beginnings – Jennifer’s grandmother made the family’s clothes out of flour sacks – she says she is conscious of not spoiling Violet.

“It’s tough, I do love to buy little girls’ clothes,” she says. Ben is not so firm, however. “Ben would buy her anything. So we’re going to have to pull back when she realizes what we’re doing.”

Jen shares that Ben, also 34, “has an incredible work ethic, not taking anything for granted. We want that so badly for her.”

Since her birth, Violet has also taught her mom a thing or two. “Since having my daughter,” Jennifer says, “I feel both happiness and anxiety more deeply.”

One example she cites: “Last night I read this script about cancer and had to get out of bed, get a drink of water and watch Grey’s Anatomy, it was so terrifying to me.”

Comments

1. Elektra says

U know what i was thinking? I am really happy to see Jennifer and Ben with Violet so loving and happy. I really wish and pray for this fmily to be last forever and that they will never end up like other celebrity couple breaking their family apart. I will keep on praying for the best of this family cause jennifer and Ben is my favourite actor and actresses ever since 8 years ago. They are the best. To Jennifer and Ben please do keep up your good and bless marriage forever as i am going to be the first one to cry if you both fall apart. 🙂 Good Day! Cheers!

2. maggie says

yeah they should have another baby, just as sweet little violet, shes adorableeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. gweny says

I think that is great Jen wants another baby, that means her love life and motherhood is great, Ben must be doing something right

4. neverinamonthofsundays says

Violet is nothing special, yeah shes cute in the way that all babies are but she isnt another Suri Cruise…

5. Lauren says

Jennifer and Ben make the cutest babies. If they do have another one, I wonder what a little boy would look like. Violet is adorable.

6. Tiffany says

Isnt it a wonderful sight to see two people in love with each other, spending time as a family and actually enjoying being with their child(ren). I think this is one of the most hands on families in Hollywood and I think that they are a wonderful role model for families everywhere. Look how much fun they have being at the park..together..playing…and its free!!! It is obvious their money is not buying them happiness…it is being with each other that gives them the smiles. What an awesome family!!!

7. Chris X says

Why do I just love the idea of Ben out buying things to make Violet smile – maybe cause it is a 10,000% improvement over buying crap for J-Lo. And Jen is too down to earth to prance around wearing spikes and gold to go to the market. I jut love this whole family and love to see them smiling.

8. boo says

Violet is not 2…She’s barely over 1…She was born Dec 1st/05 was she not, making her only 15 mos old.
    Anyway, I can’t wait for them to add to their family… they will definitely have another Beauty….and it too will be one extremely lucky baby!~*