An Expectant Jordan Signing Copies Of Her Autobiography

An expectant Jordan (Katie Price) was photographed signing copies of her autobiography on March 8th. She is expecting her third child.

Jordan

I probably wouldn’t wear her outfit but I love it…she looks amazing and really owns her girly look! I think her heart necklace is so fun and pretty but don’t really understand the whistle pendant!

Thanks to PB

Comments

1. kinny says

Who IS Jordan a.k.a. Katie Price?? I have NO CLUE what her claim to fame is. Fro the looks of it I’d guess adult film star. But I could be wrong.

2. maggie says

SHE DOSNT LOOK GOOD WEARING THAT DRESS, I MEAN SHES PREGNANT. BUT WHAT I HAVE SEEN SHES A REALY GOOD MOM, ESPECIALLY WITH HER LITTLE BLIND BOY, SHES VERY SWEET WITH HIM

3. Tiffany says

She is the british version of Pamela Anderson. Her breasts are way too big. I am curious how she will be able to hold her baby with the huge things in the way. I would be worries about suficating my newborn. They are obnoxious!! They dont even look real….. She would be much more attractive with grapefruits instead of watermelons.

4. carleigh says

She is kind of trashy looking. I am all for looking your best as a woman, especially when pregnant but this woman just has a look about her that screams trash… dont’ know who she is, but the way she dresses and cakes on her make-up just makes her look low class.

5. BC Girl says

I kinda feel sorry for her kids, with a mother that dresses like a 16 year old barbie skank. She is pretty and has a great body, but holy christ women, you are pregnant with your 3rd child!!! Start dressing like it… Cover up those ginormous things on your chest!! Although I dont like #10 at all because of her recent comments on other posts, I do have to agree with her that this women looks like a tranny!!

6. Diva says

LMAO… oh yeah, cos we in the US would never make some hot blonde with big boobs famous for nothing more than being a hot blonde with big boobs….. just those silly Brits…..

geez

7. Miapocca says

Only the Brits can make this thing famous…A pretty woman who butchered herself to conform to some strange idea of a sex symbol but sadly looks like a Tranny….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H O R R I B L E!!!

8. ShiftingSands says

She was kind of showing in the bathing suit pictures she has….. She’s pretty but to me her breast are too big 🙁

SHAE – Katie Price (born Katie Infield, May 22, 1978), is a multimillionaire English glamour model and television personality, magazine columnist and businesswoman commonly known as Jordan. She is mainly known for her large surgically enhanced breasts, and her personal life is regularly featured in British tabloids and celebrity-based magazines.
    She’s like the Pamela Anderson & Anna Nicole Smith all rolled into one ~

9. donna says

naahh, she made her breasts bigger and the dresses she is wearing these days are not so tight around the waist so it will take a while

10. Mumba says

When is she gonna start showing? This is her third child for gawds sake she should be showing by now surely…