I can’t believe how sad this is…please send thoughts and prayers to Johnny and his family.
In Touch magazine is reporting:
A rusty tack is responsible for the serious illness that could be threatening the life of Johnny Depp’s 7-year-old daughter, Lily-Rose, In Touch has learned exclusively.
Now one of Lily’s kidneys is affected, and she is not responding to treatment in London’s Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
Lily trod on the nail at the farmhouse in France where she lives with the Pirates of the Caribbean star weeks ago. “Blood poisoning developed. It has now spread through her body and has affected her vital organs,” says one person with inside knowledge of the case.
After Johnny and the family moved to London last month, where he is filming the big screen version of the musical Sweeney Todd, Lily’s condition worsened. Johnny has halted filming so he can be at Lily’s bedside. Today’s London Daily Mirror broke the news that Lily was seriously ill, but did not reveal her condition.
Lily has now been in the hospital since February 28th, In Touch has learned, and is not responding to treatment.
She is the older child of Johnny, 43, and singer Vanessa Paradis, 34. They also have a son, Jack, 4.
Johnny’s rep tells In Touch, “We are happy to report that their daughter is doing much better. The family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy.”