Reese Witherspoon Out Shopping In Beverly Hills

Reese was snapped shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday. She looks so cute!

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon

Comments

1. sharon says

ok what part of my observation did YOU not read. Just because someone is thin doesn’t mean they don’t eat or they are sticking their fingers down their throat. I for one have always been thin, and believe me I EAT. Reese has always been a thin girl, and now she is still thin, if she was putting on weight then people would be complaining about that. Everyone should just mind their own damn business, and keep their comments positive. “Although the clothes are cute, someone should tell this girl to eat. She has the body of a 12 year old. Those baggy clothes are just hanging off her……it appears she could be suffering from an eating disorder.” Isn’t exactly an observation, it is more like an accusation. Unjustified.

2. doesnotmatter says

Sharon, try reading your comment again. “Just because someone is thin doesn’t mean they don’t eat”. Right….. and just because someone has an eating disorder, also doesn’t mean they don’t eat. Did you think about that? She looks very thin, as half of the posted comments have stated. So I would say my comment is somewhat justified. There’s no harm in worrying about the well-being of a special actress. So in future, try not to concern yourself with other peoples natural observations.

3. sharon says

I think she looks fantastic. Why on earth the specualtion of an eating disorder doesnotmatter? Just because someone is thin doesn’t mean they don’t eat or they are sticking their fingers down their throat. Lay off.

4. Julie says

I think she looks great, but what I wonder is how is she still smiling with photogs right in her face while she shops. It’s not like there’s one random person taking a picture, she probably has 15 guys snapping shots of her right in her face. That would get really old, I think.

Whats happening to my fav leading lady,why so skinny and looking a bit dishevelled this divorce must be taking its toll on her.

6. Betty says

I think honey is right, I did the same thing after a split. Working out feels so good when your upset. I lost 20 lbs, unfortunately it didn’t stay off though!!

I think she started working out and running a lot after the split, and it shows! I agree her legs are in proportion to her body, it’s just the clothes are huge and kind of 80s.

8. Lauren says

I love Reese! She’s always so happy and smiling. She could stand to gain a few pounds. It looks like she lost a bit of weight since she and Ryan broke up.

9. doesnotmatter says

You have to admit that she has OBVIOUSLY lost weight…perhaps due to the divorce.

10. Paula says

I love Reese. Such a down to earth person. I think she looks great. If her legs were any bigger they’d be out of proportion with her body. She looks just fine. You go girl!!