Marcia Cross & Husband Take A Coffee Break

Marcia and Tom welcomed fraternal twin daughters just two weeks ago! They were snapped going for a coffee run in Brentwood, CA on Tuesday.

Marcia Cross

1. Jenna M. says

She looks really great after just giving birth to twins so recently.

I just remembered something. About a year ago, the press were jumping around saying that Marcia must be a lesbian because she wasn’t married. Bet this all them up!

2. Tiffany says

What lucky children to be born into a home that seems to be filled with so much love. This couple NEVER has negative press and rarely are in the spolight. They seem like they try to live the most normal lives they can considering the nature of being in Hollywood. Congratulations to these two. Just looking at them together you can tell they are totally in love with each other. One of my favorite families for sure!! Cute names for the girls as well!!

3. Jamie67 says

Wow,Marcia looks great!!
    I love her!!
    and i’m so happy for her and her husband!!
    Congrats to them !!

4. Julie says

I’m so happy for them, they look so content, and she looks wonderful! Glad to see she’s not sweating it out in the gym already! I hope for the best for them, and I can’t wait to see the babies!

5. Niamh says

I hope Eden and Savannah inherited their mom’s red hair! That’d be so cute! I like the names, especially Eden. I think Tom and Marcia look like a sweet, normal couple. can’t wait to see some pictures of their babies! 🙂

6. carleigh says

Lauren, I don’t think it’s even been a month since she had Eden and Savannah, I’m like you though, I think she looks happy. Can’t wait to see pic’s of the sweet babies, I am sure they are adorable…love Marcia!

7. momdoc says

YES!! Real people post partum….and HE looks like such a nice guy. Congratulations to the family.

8. Maryanne says

Marcia looks great! She looks happy and relaxed. What a refreshing change from so many other celeb moms. She looks normal!

Now this looks like a woman who just had a baby and is a happy woman, it is good not see someone in a bikini, trying to look like a model, starving herself to death, good for you Marcia! And congrats to you and your family!

10. Lauren says

Wow, she looks good barely a month after giving birth to twins. I can’t wait to see pix of their daughters. I bet they are adorable.