Tobey Maguire, Jennifer Meyer & Ruby Sweetheart In Hawaii

Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer (they are engaged to be married) were snapped frolicking in the waves in Hawaii with three-month-old Ruby Sweetheart.

Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire

1. Momma UK says

am astounded at the comments from #12 Esmie and #25….what planet do they live on…….She looks FABULOUS an no I ain’t talking about the baby….I mean mummy!!! wow what a figure, totally all women and that’s how it should be…..they sya it takes 9 months to make a baby and 18mths to get your body back……she is doing a fantastic job without doing a Nicole Richie ( ok I know she hasn’t had kids) or a Victoria Beckham !
    By the way dare i say it my 11 year old weighs more than VB

2. Team Jolie says

Let Jen wear what she wants to! I mean she just had a baby, time for her to let loose and she looks totally great in that bikini. Just because she has a tiny pouch doesn’t mean she can’t hang out with her baby.
    In the 2nd pic, it looks totally posed, but I love it! lol! In the last pic, she looks really worried, or maybe she’s making baby talk with Ruby, it makes me wonder…..

3. boo says

Only 3 months postpartum… yeah she looks AMAZING!!! seeing as your supposed to take it easy the first 4 to 6 weeks ..she’s only had a month and a half to work on her post baby body…I think she looks awesome…there is nothing wrong with having a little postbaby pudge… it’s called being a mom.!~*

4. Keni says

this may seen like an odd reqest…

I love me my celebrities but as u can see in the splash videos… they are being hounded TOOO much.
    I get Ppl mag by mail, it was my guilty pleasure, perez too and just jared of course… I think that we should boycott the tabloids until they leave the ppl we love alone.
    When Brad is begging them to stop flashing and Victoria B is begging them to stop flashin the bulbs in front of her epileptic child, when tom and katie have to hide their child for fear of a stampede when they take her out, ITS TOO MUCH..
    I know many ppl wont agree but its time to defend our celebs. Come to sites like these that are free but avoid the supermarket taboids that pay over zealour photographers to take pics.

5. Granny says

Cute baby. Attractive parents. Enough with engagement. The child is here. They say they are committed. Get married.

6. Kelsey says

I really don’t want to get into an argument with anyone, but I must say that when I first saw these pictures my initial thought was, “she doesn’t look that amazing.” I know many women who looked MUCH better than Jennifer three months after giving birth…and none of them are 90lb anorexic women. Having said that, I applaud Jennifer for not being like all of the other women in Hollywood who go to extreme measures to lose the baby weight in an unhealthy manner. Also, I think it is great that she has so much confidence in herself. To sum it all up, I certainly wouldn’t say her body looks amazing, but I am glad that she is taking things slow and putting her daughter first.

7. BC Girl says

Essie – Its because of peole like you that the world is so f*cked up today about girls being as skinny as a toothpick. Yes Jen has a little bulge in her tummy, but who cares!! She still looks great in that bikini, regardless of her even having a baby 3 months ago. Look at her legs and her butt, she looks good. Just because she is not 90 lbs soaking wet and she doesnt have a hard rock 6-pack for a stomache. People like you make me sick. And before you scream back at me, I am not implying that some 250 lb women should wear a bikini or anything like that, but Jen does look good. Id really like to see what you look like a string bikini, are you a barbie doll too??

8. lola says

they all look so happy to be together! babies should be naked – they have nothing to hide! and jen doesn’t either. she looks amazing. so happy.

9. Lauren says

Ruby is a little cutie. They look like a happy and content family unit. Jennifer looks great in a bikini after 3 months. Wow!

10. Essie says

Grace, what’s wrong with a baby being naked? Nothing that I can see.

Nice pictures but that woman DOES NOT have a great body now!! Look at how big her stomach is. Andher butt is falling out. She really should be wearing a better bathing suit. Not necessarily a one-piece but something less small than that string.

11. Jen says

Man i guess i should very happy.. with-in the first couple of days coming home from the hos. I didn’t have no belly, and my body went normal ASAP! And i still breast feed my 13 month old. All my friends think i workout, but . don’t got time for that. I just think it’s really good jeans, and healthy eating. THE KEY IS DRINK A LOT OF TEA, AND MILK!!!

12. carleigh says

They look happy and Jen’s body looks fab for just having a baby, she has confidence and that’s always great to see in any woman. Baby is cute!

13. gracelyn says

Why in the world is that baby naked? With all the money he has you would think he could have bought some LIL SWIMMERS! I personally dont think its a good idea to take your baby to the beach naked when you know theres going to be people snapping pics.

no kidding! I wish I could have worn a string bikini three months after my kids were born! She looks great, and they look happy.