Comments

1. Jenna M. says

My mum’s 39 and she’s just had a baby naturally, my step-mum had a baby naturally at 40-something.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a baby (or two!) at Marcia’s age. When you’re over 50 though, I think its a little selfish to have a baby on purpose. There should be a rule, if you’re going to be drawing your pension before they leave school, don’t do it!

I think Marcia is a great actress, I hope her and her twins are well. I can’t wait to see pictures of them!

2. Carole Danielle says

There is nothing wrong having children at 40 and over,
    I am one of them and I can tell you that it keeps you
    young and happy.

3. Jacquie says

I second that Kathy! That is a nasty comment #2.
    Marcia just like every other women has a right to have babies I mean come on she’s not 60 is she?

Those girls will have love and are very fortunate to be in a financially set home good for them and for Marcia you certainly cant fault her for that.

4. Kathy says

I know it, that is a very nasty comment! It sounds like you have a jealous streak! I am very happy for Marcia.

5. I know it says

No You didnt win the Lottery Marcia – You have enough Money to get Fertilized and assure yourself twins at whatever age. Too bad their Mom’s gonna be too old to see them grow up.

6. Keni says

this may seen like an odd reqest…

I love me my celebrities but as u can see in the splash videos… they are being hounded TOOO much.
    I get Ppl mag by mail, it was my guilty pleasure, perez too and just jared of course… I think that we should boycott the tabloids until they leave the ppl we love alone.
    When Brad is begging them to stop flashing and Victoria B is begging them to stop flashin the bulbs in front of her epileptic child, when tom and katie have to hide their child for fear of a stampede when they take her out, ITS TOO MUCH..
    I know many ppl wont agree but its time to defend our celebs. Come to sites like these that are free but avoid the supermarket taboids that pay over zealour photographers to take pics.