Tori & Dean Celebrate The Opening Of Chateau La Rue

Tori (due at the end of March) and Dean were joined by friends to celebrate the opening of their bed and breakfast, named Chateau La Rue, in Fallbrook, CA.

Tori Spelling

Their show which they are taping for the Oxygen Network is called Tori and Dean: So Inn Love….I really thought Inn was a typo for so long…now I see that there really is an inn that the show will revolve around! Interesting!
Kelly Rutherford, 38, was snapped with her husband and 4-month-old son, Hermés Gustaf at the opening of Chateau La Rue. Kelly used to be on Melrose Place and is a huge celebrity in the country of Turkey!

Kelly Rutherford

Comments

1. susan says

What is wrong with all of you negative and jealous women!! I would like to see some of your pictures. The woman is glowing and she is very beautiful, her radiance shines through. Be happy for her and her husband and forget the negative comments will ya!!

2. beckreb says

I want to be just like tori spelling when I grow up!!!!! I love you!!! You are totally awesome

3. Kinder says

I’m amazed that people would bother to post negative comments about Tori (or anyone for that matter… unless someone committed some major crime)… here are two people who have worked hard to create a haven for people to getaway from it all… give them a break.

I saw a TV blurb on the inn today and it looks beautiful.
    Congratulations on fixing relationships/ working on creating something so pretty and on your upcoming parenthood. It’s a wild ride, but it’s beautiful to raise kids if you have a good attitude.

Remember, have a good attitude.

4. amy says

err…actually carleigh..YOU are the one who was busy ramming their own opinion down others throats – as usual – you were the one getting personal first – as usual – and as usual you end with abusive language…and as for you imagining people ganging up on you…lower your dosage love…(and YES i happen to have a medical background – the 15 mins i spend a day on the internet is merely that…15 mins)

5. gina says

“Kelly used to be on Melrose Place and …”

Ummmmm….. and she’s now on LOST. A little show you might have heard of ??

How out of touch and outdated IS this webmistress? She claims she’s in the biz?? Yeah, right. She is totally out of touch with anything current and relevant.

6. MommyDearest says

Me…”get a life?” Ha! I’m not the one wasting my time writing a 2,000 word comment. You are so childish.

7. carleigh says

Amy, while I appreciate your concern about my need for med’s, that is only your opinion and since you are not a medical dr. you can blow it out of your ass. I posted a few things many, many months ago and if my life had stayed in that same situation that would make me a very sad individual who dwells on the past. But since you seem to be unknowledgable about my future here’s the lowdown: I am no longer pregnant, I lost my baby, dumped the father, got on with my life and went back to school and this is finals weeks so I have been very busy. Now, if you’d like to make another comment as to my “complete mess” of a life, at least you can do so with the most recent information. Mommy Dearest, get a life! I never made anything personal towards you or Amy, you are the two that are trying to “gang” up on me and force your opinions down my throat otherwise you’d realize that I didn’t comment on this since March 5th, and who are the two that are trying to provoke shit and keep an arguement ongoing???? That would be the both of you since you have absolutely NOTHING better to do with your pathetic free time. Now, I know you think I am Brenda, Mommy so if it makes you feel better than fine you can believe that all you’d like to believe. Hell, that’s why kids believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa and Tooth Fairy for entertainment purposes, you need to get a grip. And finally Amy, you need to grow up and realize that things you read over the computer are just that, opinions and you ask me to respect others’ but yet all I get from you is whining about how it is your business as to how you see me constantly bullying people with my opinion…………well Amy that’s YOUR opinion you dumbass! So, both of you ladies have a great day and you two can whine and cry and pout on and on about what you think of me because I frankly don’t mind providing you with a source of entertainment and enjoyment. Have a nice life, presuming you both have one beyond this computer blog???

8. amy says

carleigh…from what i have read over the past months, your life is a complete mess….perhaps its time for you to go back onto your medication and just chill out a bit… and as far as i am concerned it IS my business, i am sick to death of seeing you bully others with your holier than though opinions…and MommyDearest – my evening was lovely thank you! please enjoy your day !

9. MommyDearest says

Addressed to Amy (“All others” need not reply)…you’re not a little pestilence! You, like everyone else on this website, are entitled to your opinion! and don’t ever let “anyone” try to bully you! I hope you do have a nice evening! 🙂

10. carleigh says

Amy- Is this any of your business or concern?BIG FAT NOPE, I think not, so maybe the problem lies with people like you who don’t know how to mind their own damn business. Find something else to do, you annoying little pestilence! Buzz off! Have a nice evening while you do it too!

11. amy says

carleigh, just because people don’t post here all the time doesn’t mean we don’t read other’s comments quietly in the background.. i have been reading the comments on this site for such a long time, and i have read the many many many arguments you have had with a whole host of other women on this site on a regular basis for at least the past five to six months…don’t you ever sit back and think to yourself that perhaps the rest of the world isn’t wrong and that maybe, just maybe, you might have some kind of social problem?

12. carleigh says

Oh OK since you say I got caught I guess that makes you RIGHT??? Would that be correct? I am not worried about being “caught” this is a computer blog for god’s sakes and you know something you haven’t been around long enough to know me so I would expect you to say something like that. It was probably YOU….what’s the matter you got caught?? LOL..it’s comical and I do get a kick out of being emulated and am completely flattered, but it’s old and it’s happened many, many times before, so you wouldn’t be the first one to try the old switch game on me. Have a nice night and I won’t worry myself over it or you MommyDearest…(that’s a CLASSIC screen name BTW).

13. carleigh says

I didn’t post under brenda MommyDearest……..people use other people’s handles on here all the time. But since you brought it up….maybe you should go back and read all my other previous quotes. I have never tried to post under someone’s handle but MY own, why would I have to do that????? I would think maybe Brenda could/would be you if you want to know my HONEST opinion….like I said get some glasses and next time you wanna accuse me of “switchin” handles you are gonna need to realize I don’t do that, people who have been blogging here with me for the past YEAR know who I am and know how I speak and know that I don’t need to do immature little crap like that…sorry but curses BATMAN you lose, you are wrong. I am CARLEIGH, have always been CARLEIGH and always will stay CARLEIGH. There have been imposters before who have misspelled my name, cap’s on my name which I have never, ever done and then there have just been people who outright say outrageous things all under the guise of being “carleigh”…get it straight, thank you very much. Have a nice night and I don’t HIDE behind someone else’s name.

14. carleigh says

15. amy says

haha…well spotted mommydearest!! i am glad that the smug carleigh has been sprung doing what she often accuses others nastily of doing….

16. LesKas says

I love Kelly Rutherford she is going to be a great mom. Her hubby looks so young doesn’t he?

17. MommyDearest says

YOU GOOFED Carleigh/Brenda… You made one comment to me as “Carleigh” (#19) and then you responded to my comment as “Brenda” (#22). Funny how you alway accuse other people of “switching their handles” and yet…you have just been caught red handed. (Hmm…would that make you a hypocrite?)…and should I also add…I REST MY CASE!!!!!

18. Julie (ion_egn_mom) says

When I was 9 months pregnant…I held my belly that way too! Only because the sheer weight of my belly. I thought that it was going to tear off of me…So I know how she feels!!!

Enough with Tori already…someone is wondering WHY she’s getting all the bad press?? Perhaps because she basically did the same thing as Angelina did with Brad (ie stole this loser guy away from his wife, or left her old loser husband after a month of marriage, whatever). It’s just no one really cares because she’s gross and is using her pregnancy to stay in the limelight.

20. brenda says

MommyDearest…unless I personally named YOU specifically, why would you take it that my “miserable” little comment was pointed at you? I rest my case.

21. Maryanne says

I just find it funny that when she knows a picture is being taken she holds her belly. When she is unaware, she is not. It is just a musing that I find funny. I was not aiming to offend anyone. I am glad that she seems to be enjoying her pregnancy, but still find it funny.

22. MommyDearest says

Umm…I already wear glasses (contacts),Carleigh, but thanks for asking. If I thought there was a problem with my eyesight, I would certainly make an appointment with an eye doctor..I don’t need an over-the-internet diagnosis by someone on a blog. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions…respect that without being so miserable!

23. carleigh says

She isn’t CLUTCHING or GRASPING at her nether regions she is cupping the BOTTOM of her belly…do you all need glasses or something?

24. MommyDearest says

I’m not “scrowling” at Tori. I rubbed my belly too! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all! What I am saying is that Tori has been photographed many times with that “under the belly-crotch grabbing” shot! It is quite obvious that she is pregnant. Dang! She’s almost yanking her (short) dress all the way up to her “coochie”. A gentle hand across the belly would of been a more sincere, warm photograph rather than the harsh crotch grab (IMO)

Not impressed by the choice of Tori’s outfit, and Im shocked at how bloated her face is, but if shes happy thats all that matters. Can’t wait to see the baby, it seems as though she has been pregnant forever!

26. carleigh says

I can’t wait to see the baby….I think Tori looks much better since she’s been married and now in the process of becoming a mother. She’s very happy and so what if she wants to rub her big prego belly let her..it won’t be there much longer and I kinda missed mine when my pregnancies ended. Don’t know if that’s weird but I did just miss the whole idea of carrying life and then I felt so womanly and the baby moving inside was what I missed the most. I loved being pregnant!

27. boo says

Me to KellyMay, I loved rubbing my belly, I always had the pregnancy sway and belly rub going on…. I think she looks great and I can’t wait to see that baby….he’s going to be gorgeous!~*

28. **** says

when she has that baby. she’s gonna need all the plastic surgery to put her ugly ass together again.

I held my belly all the time too, unconciously I would rub it! I was quite aware there was a life within me and enjoyed every minute, sorry but that isn’t something to scowl at!

30. Pika says

She looks happy. If she wants to show her belly, that’s fine—just choose a longer dress next time, Tor…..

31. Kayleigh says

She’s human like everyone else, what’s up with her? don’t get all the hate! I know shes not very good looking but i don’t get why she gets a load of criticism constantly! Give the girl a break at least!

32. amy says

tori is a blonde horse faced pile of plastic…if that baby ends up having a face as long as hers its gonna take a while to come out…

33. MommyDearest says

OMG Maryanne…I was going to post the EXACT same thing…! (Great minds think alike!) When I was pregnant, I didn’t walk around grabbing my crotch!

34. rachel says

All the plastic surgery she has had done can’t really handle the bloating of her face. She looks like her face will explode at any minute now..