Jennifer & Violet In Vancouver

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner and Violet, 15 months, were snapped in Vancouver yesterday. Jennifer is in Vancouver to film her new movie Juno. Juno is about a young woman who deals with an unplanned pregnancy.

Angelina Jolie – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are terrified for their son Pax Thein’s safety after learning of a $100 million plot to kidnap him. The Hollywood couple have reportedly tightened security after their bodyguards heard of a “credible and meticulously planned” bid to snatch their newly adopted three-year-old Vietnamese son.

2. boo says

It’s ok KellyMay, if they want to think I’m a crazy person, let them, I find it rather Funny!!…. All I can say is if I supposedly said something mean about anybody it better not have been about Jen and Vi…I do love them…so I better have been referring to one of the posters.

My God Boo, I can attest to you being out of town because we met this weekend, some people are incredibly desperate! She is a very kind person, not what someone is trying to portray her as….

I love Violets dimples!!!!

4. Lil says

#35. No scientology vitamins for me. I don’t make enough money to buy thetons and I just didn’t enjoy reading Ron L Hubbard. Plus I was really LOUD when I had my babies. : )

5. boo says

lol….ok, so what did I do #11,13 and 14?? why do I need help??, why am I so angry??, what about me having emotional problems???…My My I go away for a weekend and come home and apparently I’ve been posting very bad and hurtful comments… OK then.
    Wow, some people are REAL cool!
    Oh and funny how all 3 of your comments about me having “issues” were written within 7 minutes of each other….hmm interesting???

6. Miapocaa says

Lil..nope no anti depressants for you…

however if you start putting your children 24/7 in navy, I think you might need some vitamins a la scientology ….ahahhahaha

7. Julia and Ivy : ) says

Peoples gosh i am kind off bored…. My husband is not with me at this time, i’m soo lonely…. i never recieved any attention. and my baby always cries on me. i don’t know what to do?

8. Miapocaa says

A D O R A B L E mother and this is what I call normal

Concerning jolie, I dont know what kind of mother she is , but from what I have seen and read, the dark colors are usually a reflection of one’s sadness and one should not necessarily dress their kids according to what unflaterring colors they prefer..they are children and will naturally be attracted to bright colors and thats why most kids toys come in primary colors…..!!! Usually they all look unhappy when pictured, I certainly never a seen a smile like Violets on any one in that Jolie pitt Brood..they always come across as unhappy ………………….thats just the feeling I get!!!

9. Angelina ( preggo hot momma!) says

stop it! I can report you and I will. I have had enough of this you are Jackie and I know you are, so stop. You have done this multiple times. You are only making your self look stupid here so get away.

10. growup says

its obvious other people are using others handles to stir trouble for their own amusement….all i can say is boo to you!! grow up!

11. Julia and Ivy :) says

Who is taking my name? Why are people using this site to manipulate other people? I am a real person ot Angelina or anyone else that you think I am . If you want proof then yuo can check my profile at

12. Cyberkitten37 says

Awwww! Violet has her moms adorable dimples!! What a great picture! They both seem very happy and content 🙂

13. carleigh says

Violet is an absolute doll, love the dimples! Looks just like Mommy how precious is she!!!!!!

14. Gesa says

I remeber a very sweet pic of Zahara standing and jumping at the shore of the ocean not long ago. She is of course walking!

15. Julia and Ivy :) says

Yes, we decided for me to stay home with the baby while he is gone. It’s not all exciting. I really don’t know what employee discount we get but I think it;s close to about 15%. I thinkit depneds on where you live. I live in Long Island New York ( I know it said on hello razzi my home town was Florida but that was where I was born)

16. Hmmm...interesting. says

Julia and Ivy. Hi. I just read your profile on Hellorazzi. Wow! You graduated from Yale University with a degree in Political Science! Very impressive! Since you work at the Banana Republic part-time, I was wondering what kind of employee discount you get there (I love that store) Also, did you make up your mind whether or not to move to the Fiji Islands with your husband? Wow! You have such an exciting life! I’m soooo jealous!

17. Buffy says

Violet is certainly an adorable baby! But I don’t think that its fair to come down on Angelina just because her kids don’t often wear bright colours. Just because a person prefers darker colours does not imply that they are not a happy person either. Different people have different tastes. And I think that Zaraha having been so sick early on in her life may be the reason she’s not walking on her own yet. She was extremely ill and malnurished (spelling?) when Angelina adopted her which could have led to her developing slower then other children. Whatever the case I think that both Angelina and Jennifer are great moms and their families are adorable!

18. maggie says

yeah, it was time to do that # 15, Its a good idea because people are using this site just to insult each other

19. Administrator says

I have had to remove some comments. I do not like doing that, but I don’t want to see people insulting other people who comment here. Any feedback is welcome!

20. Tracy says

Boo, who are you? Please stop the using the constant foul language on this website. It is very distasteful.

21. Julia and Ivy :) says

Boo, it sounds like you have some very severe emotional problems. You need help!!!!

22. Lauren says

Violet is so cute. I always see pictures of her smiling and laughing. It’s so obvious that she is a happy and well-adjusted child. Ben and Jen make a cute couple and look like devoted parents to their little girl.

Tammy, Angelina is not a happy person inside and it shows, she prefers black and gray and that is how she prefers to dress her children, this baby smiles often, and those dimples are precious, and she is walking at 14 months, do you ever remember seeing Zahara walking by herself, even now at two years old without someone holding her hand for support? And look at her frown on her face which is her usual demeanor, this is a happy child and thank God for it!

24. fee says

When at look at Violet I think she looks like her mom, but then when I look at her 2 seconds later, I think she looks like her dad. Does anybody else see that, or is it just me?

25. tammy says

why can’t angelina dress shiloh like this! violet always has the cutest clothes and pink and purple , awwww

26. Diva says

Dimples just like Mom!

I would GUESS that Jennifer and Violet go out and about while Ben is working and they probably spend time at home together in the evenings when he’s home. He’s pretty busy at the moment from what I understand.

27. Julia and Ivy :) says

Looks like Violet is pretty warm in that adorable hat. Where is Ben? We never see him anymore.