John Travolta's Plans For Another Son Involve "All Sorts Of Intricate Things!"

Kelly Preston
John Travolta, 53, and Kelly Preston, 44, opened up about their desire for another child at the premiere of Wild Hogs. They presently have a 14-year-old son named Jett and a 6-year-old daughter named Ella Bleu.

“This summer, we’re going to do our best to create another one,” John shared.

While Kelly admitted that they want to expand their family, she said she’d gladly take either a “healthy” boy or girl.

But John had a different story.

“I would like another son, because we’ve got our princess, one beautiful princess, and I think it would be have fun to have another boy,” he said.

John goes further to share how the couple uses positions to achieve their goals!

John claims the couple uses different techniques to try and plan the sex of their children, “There are these other things where you have to decide if you want to have a boy or a girl.

“There are certain techniques you use. It worked twice. We wanted a boy the first time and we got a girl the second time.

“It has to do with positions and results and all sorts of intricate things.”

Some might find it odd that Jett rarely accompanies them on any outings. (I do realize that this could just be the 14-year-old’s preference) However, there are also hardly any photos of him. Rumors have circulated for years that their son is afflicted with a neurological disorder called autism. The Autism Society of America and many other reputable sources report that Jett is an autistic child. However, according to the doctrine of L Ron Hubbard their son (and anyone with autism) would be labeled a “degraded being”. The Scientology couple have attributed their son’s disability on Kawasaki Syndrome. Kawasaki Syndrome is related to environmental toxins…specifically carpet cleaning chemicals. There is not a test for Kawasaki Syndrome.  I want to point out that that Jett being autistic is a rumor…I obviously cannot confirm that.

Here Kelly is pictured with Jett when he was 10 and Ella Bleu when she was 2! What a sweet pic!

Kelly Preston

And here is an older pic of John and Kelly with Jett.

Kelly Preston

Best wishes on you baby making endeavors!

Comments

1. Caroline says

With regards to kids with autism, my son is autistic and attends a regular high school in a regular program, and is top of the class in all subjects. Oh and by the way, he’s really cute too. The only reason I’m blowing my own horn is to dispell any truth about ability and/or looks of autistic people. Yes, the range can be from severe ( in their own world and non-verbal) to talking up a storm and functioning at average or above average intelligence. There is a huge spread from low- functioning to high-functioning and aspergers. My son is considered high-functioning autistic. But we have all seen those movies where the poor kids rock constantly, wear helmets so as not to hurt themselves and stay locked in their own mind. If John Travolta has an autistic child he should be brave enough to face the world with that beautiful boy and say it like it is.

2. mary says

I think that no one is as great as GOD so who is anyone to judge anyone if they are taking care of there children and being loving parents no matter how old they are and think they are ready to take care of an other child! Hurray for them!!! no matter what race, religion,sex!!
    GB the Travolta’s

Helen, looks doesn’t have anything to do with it, but Autism is an horrible disability, I am talking about the severe type, these kids are in a world of their own and I wish they could find a cure for it right away. I have worked with Autism (in disabled adults) and they just don’t connect with people or the real world, you should not take offense, these kids are beautiful and some, very bright, but they are in a private world of their own and that is a fact!

4. Helen says

My daughter is very good looking and also has autism.

What have looks to do with it? Sorry but comments like the above really annoy me. Having autism doesn’t make someone worth less than anyone else.

5. MissyMama says

I wasn’t trying to be arguementative Allison (#12)..just wanted to post where I got my information.

6. Kathy says

Who gives a *!*!*!*!*! that John Travolta and Kelly Preston are gong to try to have another baby!!!

7. Sara says

I can’t believe at their ages they would want to try to have another baby! Don’t the chances increase the older you get for many problems at birth? They seem to have a nice family now…..adoption could be another route…..
    ???

8. Allison says

Missymama, all I can tell you is that I personally know two girls and one boy — all Caucasian — who have had Kawasaki, all under the age of five. I was only pointing out that being Asian is not a requirement for the disease.

9. Blng says

I think it sucks to be in denial of things. If your kid is Autistic embrace it. If you accept it and love it your child has a more chance of being “normal”

10. Allison says

Kawasaki Disease is an inflammation of the arteries, and it doesn’t have anything to do with environmental toxins. It is most likely caused by a virus and is easily treatable through IV medications. I know three children — none of them Asian — who have had this affliction, including my nephew and a dear friend. Kelly Preston talked about Kawasaki in the public but referred to it affecting her daughter. I think you must have your facts mixed up.

11. MissyMama says

Kawasaki syndrome is most prominent in ASIAN boys. And still very rare. Neither John or Kelly seem to have any asian decent from what I can see.

I have nothing nice to say, so….

12. Victoria says

Its called “Kawasaki Disease”. It’s a rare disease that has not been scientifically linked to toxins in the environment. There is no cure or “reaso why” yet. My daughter was diagnosed when she was 2. Totally un-preventable. It is actually very rare as well. Look it up – it’s pretty scary.

13. Diva says

How can someone be a member of a religion that would call your own child a “degraded being”???

14. Essie says

Claire, in the Travolta’s wacky “religion” all members are perfect; they have no mental or physical problems and, if they do, then they are not “perfect” which means they can’t be Scientologists. I feel sorry for Jett and all the other children of those wackies!!

P.S.: Why try to have babies at 53 and 44???

15. Claire Peach says

I feel sorry for them if Jett has Autism, but so do members of my family and rather than degraded beings they’re precious people to be cherished- shame on any religion that preaches this!!