Jenna Elfman & Husband's Double Baby Joy!

Jenna Elfman

Jenna Elfman, 35, and husband Bodhi Elfman are expecting twins late this Spring!
Bohdi let the news slip on Entertainment Tonight last night.

Bodhi is said to be “elated about the impending birth.”

Wow! So many people are having twins these days!

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Miapocca says

Fertlity treatments usually lead to multiple births…………they are not necessatry natural, but when the the mother is induced to release all those eggs, you end up getting more than one fertilized, which is great, because if you have to go through all the treatments, why not get two at once……………………………unfortunately these fools are sceintologist…………”i pity the fool”

ahahhaha

Fertility drugs are commonplace these days, my girlfriend recently went to the Dr. She actually just wanted some advice about conception and ended up with a prescription for clomid! She’s only 30 years old…crazy and the Dr promoted twins!

I wonder if this was natural conception or not?!? They have been togther for many years too. How old is Jenna?

Either way Congratulations to them!!!!

3. KMisaHO says

Does anyone know if this was a natural conception or were fertility treatments used?

I used to always want twins and when my son came along, I thanked God for only having one! I don’t know how people do it with multiple babies!

4. Lauren says

Wow, so many celebs are having twins. I guess Julia Roberts was the one to start the twin craze. Congrats!

5. babyhates says

Not something in the water but it’s stranger that none of these woman just have 1 baby. It must be a great in-vtro doctor !!!

6. Jacquie says

Wow must be something in the water in Hollywood given all the double births lately 🙂 Love her and hope she has a great last few monthst of pregnancy. I’m betting she has boys.

7. boo says

Awww, that’s awesome…. and what a well kept secret seeing as it has lasted this long!….I wonder if they know what the babies are??