Charlotte Church Announces Her Pregnancy!

Charlotte Church

Charlotte Church, 21, shares the happy news via her website!

“Some happy news… Charlotte is pregnant

Charlotte has asked us to bring you the news exclusively today via that she is pregnant. For reasons of privacy, Charlotte has chosen not to comment on this matter, other than to confirm that she and her boyfriend, Gavin Henson, are delighted. In an ideal world, we would not have made this announcement so early in the pregnancy. However, due to recent speculation and persistent questions from the media about this most private of matters, Charlotte felt she had no choice other than to go public and she was keen to ensure that her fans had the opportunity to read the truth here first.”

Best Wishes!

1. courtney says

wow go charlotte congrats i am british and it is big news ova ere !!!

she is so fab and i love her tv show

2. Jenna M. says

Charlotte Church is extremely famous in the UK. She got famous at the age of 11 for her classical singing, but she started doing pop instead a few years back and now she has her own TV show.

Her boyfriend is a rugby player I think.

My congratulations to them, I can’t wait to watch her show tonight to see if she mentions it!

3. carleigh says

She sings like an angel. Don’t know much other than that about her..just hope she has a happy, healthy pregnancy. Best wishes to the new parents-to-be.

4. Jackie says

I remember her as a little girl singing ‘oh danny boy’, now she is going to be a mother! Time flies. She is rather a wild one and though her and Gavin are a good suit, I do not expect the relatioship to be for a life time. They are both too young and her chareacter and ambition are too strong to live with the same person for the next 50 years.

Congs Charl. I love your show.

5. EveLina says

Oh I remember her…. Wow! She grew up so much. PREGNANT, what? Well congrats to her. Really she was a party animal? God Bless her!

6. Lauren says

Wow, only 21 and having a baby. But, I believe in being a young mom. So, congratulations Charlotte!!

7. lou says

shes welsh
    shes goin out with a welsh rugby player
    she has a tv show on friday night, a chat show type thing and she swears a lot on it!
    she is often pictured out partying but wasnt last week on her 21st bday leading to speculation she was preg!

8. Julie says

She was this opera prodigy at like 12 years old. She still sings I think, but none of her cd’s are publicized too much if she’s put any out, and I think the most I’ve heard about her is that she smokes and is now pregnant.